The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For anyone having the "PS4 app corrupt" issue

Tickturd
Tickturd
Soul Shriven
I could never get past the character select screen. One of the many times this happened I finally got an error code. I looked up the error code on PSN, the final solution to this was to go to the PS4 settings and do the "quick initialization option". This resets the entire system to default settings and wipes everything off your PS4 except its basic apps as if you had just bought the PS4. If you don't have an external storage device, use the online storage option in settings. Upload only the game save files and profile settings, you have a limited amount of online storage you can upload. Follow the "initialize" instructions, do not do the full one, choose the quick one. After this process log into PSN and re install the games or apps that apply to the profile setting/game save files you uploaded to online storage. My re install was easy due to physical copy, digital with this game is a nightmare.
For example.....I uploaded my Witcher 3 settings file and saves before doing the "initialize" process. This process deletes the main game file. After the process, I reinstalled Witcher 3, then downloaded the settings file and save files for Witcher 3 from the online storage. After all this I've never had that App corrupt issue when logging into ESO again. My only issue is the sometimes long log in queue, but that's on Zenimax's end. hope this helps.