The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Players that are constantly dropping out of server

Babo-Sekki
Have you guys tried using LAN instead of wifi?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh.. Very good point. I realized I have not had most of the issues I have seen (except of course not being able to log in during the big crash).. But I specifically drilled a hole in the wall launch day so I could hardwire the PS4... Even UFC lags for my BF on WiFi.. So I knew hardwire would be smart.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Raddlove
    Raddlove
    Soul Shriven
    I have, hasn't helped anything.
  • Babo-Sekki
    I wanted to know if using LAN made any difference from dropping. I keep dropping after 5 minutes of game play and usually happens when I'm casting spells on monsters constantly
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dropping connection has not been a network problem for most people, its an ESO server load problem
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Babo-Sekki
    Yeah, but was just double checking.. because some people aren't experiencing this at all... people that are streaming on twitch seems to be on constantly
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say it's mostly server lag. But it seems to be getting better for the most part... on the 10th I was cut off from playing at 9AM all day.

Today I was cut off from playing at around 1PM.

Today the queue number was up to 1.4Million.

Yesterday it was only around 850k.

I think those were the total amount of players online at once, so it took awhile for the server to get... full, I guess?
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • Babo-Sekki
    How long do you guys think that this will go on for? weeks? months?
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    My personal opinion decrees a couple weeks AT MOST. Maybe until the end of the month if they release a monthly patch like most games I play. I am not entirely certain to be honest.
    Edited by Gabriel_Froste on June 12, 2015 5:05AM
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual