The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unstuck button and more (Add please)

Feedback
Feedback
Hello, I am Feedback. I am here to give out feedback to the developers of the game and give them information that they should add and I wish no rude comments or negative behavior. If you use a translating device, please say so.

So, I noticed, jumping around I got stuck on a tree and have been jumping around to get out for about... 10 minutes now, I could fast travel; yet, there is no fast travelling station near my quest I'm going for. I will fast travel far away from this, but I think you should add an "Unstuck" button for the user to teleport about 30 feet from where they were, and away from any place that may be hazardous to their crucial quest that they must get to. If you could please take this into consideration.

I have been getting kicked off of the game with errors saying "Excessive Message Rate" and I have not posted a message, (Since Xbox One does not have a message system), nor have I spammed any abilities. Also, there have been some issues logging into the game after being kicked off.

I believe there should be a Main Quest tracker. For example, "Yes! I have completed my main quest, now onto the next one! (Searches through the quest log) ... There's nothing here. What level do I have to be for the next one!?!" Basically, just make a Main Quest tag on the Quest Log and put a level that must be reached before going onto that quest, or giving any details of that said quest. This would really help a lot of people, especially my friends and I.

Other than all that. This game is very good so far. I would definitely recommend this game to all my friends, as a matter of fact; I have 10 friends already who are playing it! They also agree that these things listed should be added, but they also appreciate the pace at which you are working. I don't know if the developers will see this or not, but keep up the good work. I am also still stuck in that tree. Best of luck to you developers on a successful Xbox One game with ESO. I can't wait.