The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is anyone able to login?

Rammi
Rammi
✭✭✭
I can't even get a Que to show up been trying for 10 minutes?

WTF? how can they fail so hard after having these issues with the PC launch! Mind blown!!
The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • grumlins
    grumlins
    ✭✭✭
    Rammi wrote: »
    I can't even get a Que to show up been trying for 10 minutes?

WTF? how can they fail so hard after having these issues with the PC launch! Mind blown!!

Two of us can't get it back online either after both being kicked off. I've spent most of my day trying to login and stay logged in while playing. sigh

• Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    i feel sorry for folks who paid $70

I got mine for 20 as a PC player!! i can wait!! Im going to play GTA instead.
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • EnochKalahari
    NA server on PS4. Attempting from Seattle, unable to log on. Getting the internal error message.
  • urbansniper2f2
    urbansniper2f2
    Soul Shriven
    Guys/girls I was able to get logged in by doing these steps.
    1. Turn off PlayStation
    2. Unplug modem and router
    3. Plug in the modem wait 20 seconds then plug in router Then 15 second modem.
    4. Wait for all lights to settle down and reset.
    5. Turn on PlayStation and start game
    6. Log in
    7. Select North America
    8. And press okay
    9. This should be able to get you in if not a buddy of mine created a European character logged in played for five seconds then shut it off and logged into North American server after turning off the game.

This may or may not work but it worked for him and me. I Attempted to get logged on at my house using the process but I had trouble. I had to continuously press X and wait for the Q if it resets itself or tells you the server has failed keep attempting this and waiting it took me approximately 10 minutes. Remember it will kick you several times just keep trying.
    Edited by urbansniper2f2 on June 11, 2015 4:33AM