The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Long login, then get kicked

mhuddleston88ub17_ESO
mhuddleston88ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have been trying all day to log in. When I successfully do log in, I get kicked back to the start screen and get a message that says "failed to connect to server. Check internet connection". My internet connection is fine, not had issues with other games. Is this being worked on by the ESO people? Thanks
  • grumlins
    grumlins
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly what's happening to me right now. I get in the queue it gives me a long delay while it bounces between 600k and 9k positions all the while it keeps telling me it will be 1 second delay.

I get in the game go do some questing or some gathering only to get booted in dangerous areas just to go back to the queque screen.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Likewise. Very disappointing so far.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I gave up and went to gta online. But I can't even be mad cause the game only released yesterday, do I'd cut em some slack
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But they got your money though and that's all that matters
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • travis2582
    travis2582
    Soul Shriven
    Should change it it to DMV online. You wait forever in line only to get to the front and told u dont have the right stuff and to return to te end of the line.
    Edited by travis2582 on June 11, 2015 12:33AM