The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Voice chat is constantly going down, add text chat back as a fix

Uberkull
Uberkull
✭✭✭✭✭
This voice chat is nonsense. With it constantly going down, we have no backup for large guilds or groups.

Add the text chat back that was in console right before beta in May. Problem solved.
▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    189805.jpg
  • DJProXiCiTy
    DJProXiCiTy
    Soul Shriven
    Voice chat has dropped ridiculously amount of times...
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    I still have not been able to use voice chat. It always says unavailable. It is really starting to aggravate me. I can't join my guild or parties or the supposed crazies in area chat. I can't talk to anyone. They need to fix this.

I know that it is a new launch on consoles. I don't care though. Some problems are to be expected, but they are also expected to be fixed. We might only be 3 days in, but some of us can't communicate with anyone at all in the game. That is something I would put near the top of my fix it list.

To add to the "loneliness", all of the NPC's around the Hag place in Glenumbra disappeared. I thought that it was just another bug. Then I noticed that all the players around me disappeared. I could see spells being casted at enemies, but I couldn't see the person that was casting them. By the way whoever you invisible people were, thanks for the help on the world boss I was fighting. And to the invisible people in the delve I ran, you had some nice vanity pets standing beside your invisible bodies.

I really like this game, but some of these issues are ridiculous.

By the way, before someone posts something about it "Being an MMO launch noob" or " You should of been here for PC launch". I was here for PC launch and PC beta. I have also been playing MMO's for 12 years, since FFXI. I have seen many releases, and some have been really bad. ESO just happens to take up 2 spots near the top of my horrible launching games. One for PC and now this.

Like I said, I love the game, so I'm not trying to bash it, but I am finding myself getting unusually ticked off at these issues. I just want to be able to log in and play and be able to team up with people and talk about whatever or just cut up.

Okay, that was enough venting for now.
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.