The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESOTU acct and PC acct w/ character copy

Alebelly_FotN
Alebelly_FotN
Soul Shriven
So when I try linking accounts I used my PC log in and it says it doesn't exist. When I go to make a ESOTU account it says my email already has an account.
I did my character copy and don't want to lose them. So, do I just make a new ESOTU account with a different email then my PC version?
  • palehorn74
    palehorn74
    Soul Shriven
    i have had same issue i cant link my account from pc so one support responce was you dont need to link account so for the hell of it i made a newe email and logged in only to find my characters were not there so i unlinked my account and im waiting on my transfer is there anyone who has gotten the transfer from pc if they wanted us to wait a week or 2 for people to catch up t6hats fine but tell us that