The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One Login

BaconStrpzOg_ESO
There is no keyboard and my USB keyboard doesn't work I can't play because I can't put in my information please fix!
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    lol,

I knew that ZOS avoiding keyboard support would bite them in the ass.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • BaconStrpzOg_ESO
    Right! I know it will get fixed but we shouldn't have to wait
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Why cannot you not enter your information with your controller?
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • Tallsoldier
    Have the same problem and the controller doesnt bring up a keyboard to use either...
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, guys. Have you tried closing the game completely and turning off and back on your console? Let us know if the keyboard still isn't appearing for you.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey there, guys. Have you tried closing the game completely and turning off and back on your console? Let us know if the keyboard still isn't appearing for you.
    Just a suggestion: it's not always clear to people how to properly close a game on the Xbox One. Most people don't realize exiting the game DOESN'T mean the game has actually been exited. May help ti let people know to hit the menu button from the main screen/desktop, then close out of it that way. Makes a huge difference.
  • INEEDANSWERS
    INEEDANSWERS
    Soul Shriven
    IVE CLOSED MY GAME OUT REBOOTED MY XBOX RESTARTED MY ROUTER STILL NO KEYBOARD CANT GET PAST CHARACTER CREATION AND I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED I JUST WANT MY 80$ BACK *** BETHESDA 19 HOURS OF WAITING AFTER RELEASE IF U DONT HAVE IT READY DONT RELEASE THE GAME NEXT TIME
  • INEEDANSWERS
    INEEDANSWERS
    Soul Shriven

ITS NOT WORKIUNG I WANT MY REFUND NOW
  • riesen25
    riesen25
    Soul Shriven
    I am still having the issue of the keyboard not popping up when I try to type my username and password. Hard restarted the game and xbox. Please Help!!
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    IVE CLOSED MY GAME OUT REBOOTED MY XBOX RESTARTED MY ROUTER STILL NO KEYBOARD CANT GET PAST CHARACTER CREATION AND I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED I JUST WANT MY 80$ BACK *** BETHESDA 19 HOURS OF WAITING AFTER RELEASE IF U DONT HAVE IT READY DONT RELEASE THE GAME NEXT TIME

I did not have this issue when I started my game today. How strange...and yelling is not going to solve anything...with major games such as ESO there are bound to be hiccups along the way. There has never been and never will be a perfect release to a game.
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • Epitaph
    Epitaph
    Soul Shriven
    I had (and still have) this problem. I tried to plug in a USB keyboard and it did not work. BUT when I turned off my XBOX ONE completely, plugged in the keyboard and then turned it back on, it worked. So hopefully that helps someone. That was the only way I could get it to work.

The pop-up keyboard that should appear does not appear for me at all.
  • Ticlet
    Ticlet
    Soul Shriven
    I had same issue if you have a usb keyboard attached controller will not bring up keyboard you must type it with keyboard if it does not work pull out dongle reboot game and it should pop up.
    Edited by Ticlet on June 10, 2015 7:41AM