The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting for the Ravagers

Grimzerker
We are a small guild at the time but wishing to grow with good, mature people. If your new to the game, no worries, I and all of the guild are new to the game as well. I know most of the game form people explaining it to me or looking over things in guides. This game is not meant to truly play solo. Plus i like the company of good and friendly people myself. I'm looking to have fun but fun with others is the best fun. I my not be an experienced player to this game but I'm not new to the rpgmmo. So, if you want to join a growing guild, this is the time. Things are better learned through experience. Some of the best memories that live the longest form a mmo is when you first start the game and or play with people that become friends. Join us. Be apart of us and make your own memories with good people. If your interested in joining, mail me ingame, I'm using the same username. Remember, I work and I'm sure most of you do to, but i will get it and if your not on just mail me what you think and what type of guild you would like to be apart of. And what kind of person you think you are. Also, mature is not meaning your age but how you act and treat other people, you can be 15 all i cure but treat your guild the way you what to be treated. I'm myself am a average gamer and have other responsibility of my own. I treat people the way they treat me.Thank you for reading.
  • Grimzerker
    P.S
    PC/Mac players. And you can replay to this post if you feel like it, I'll check it, too.
  • Grimzerker
    Still looking for some good people.
  • Grimzerker
    May not be a big guild yet but you can help make it that way.