The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Console Switchover Time, and Trophies/Achievements

AdamBourke
AdamBourke
✭✭✭✭✭
I got an email saying that the switchover would happen tomorrow... does anyone know what time this happens - and when I will have to stop playing? Or will it be at the same time as the scheduled maintenance? In which case technically tuesday for me?

Secondly, does anyone know if you will get the console-trophies for things you have already done in the PC version? I suspect not, but it's worth hoping for! For example, I don't really want to collect all the stylebooks again!
PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10am est (eastern standard time)
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    AdamBourke wrote: »
    Secondly, does anyone know if you will get the console-trophies for things you have already done in the PC version? I suspect not, but it's worth hoping for! For example, I don't really want to collect all the stylebooks again!

You do not. You get the in-game achievments carried over I'm fairly sure, but the PSN/XBL account bound trophies/achievements do not.

English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of questions about achievements.
    IF you're headed to Xbox this may help

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/achievements-and-challenges
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    AdamBourke wrote: »

You do not. You get the in-game achievments carried over I'm fairly sure, but the PSN/XBL account bound trophies/achievements do not.

That's what I suspected - but it never hurts to be hopeful...
    Thanks
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited..
    Edited by ItsRejectz on May 31, 2015 10:07PM
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You

• ItsRejectz
    ItsRejectz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted my comment above.. Transfers happen at the same time,confirmed here

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/37zguj/reminder_console_transfer_is_tomorrow/crr7mxw
    Xbox EU - GT: o69 Woody 69o

VR16 Sorc: Vlad V Impaler
    VR16 Sorc: Yes it's Woody
    VR16 NB: Prince of Wallachia
    VR16 Templar: Sir Lancelot the Brave
    VR16 DK: I'm Better Than You