The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nightblade Dual Wild build

Magma_Claw
I need some help making a build with dual wield and heavy armor... well I wanna go dual wield DPS...with heavy armor.... So far I have been stacking stamina and the occasional health.. I am going to unlock steel storm soon and that is cool I think? Any help would be appreciated, I just need to know which abilities, which thing to stack points on and so on.

Note: I am level 14, yes I am new, but I want to make a good character from the start..
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    I was doing dual wield and bow but I was using medium armor and found my character too squishy. I'm currently using two-handed and bow and still using medium armor and I have no problem soloing WBs and dolmens. I'm using the following skills: brawler, wrecking blow, ambush, forward momentum, evil hunter and my ultimate is flawless dawnbreaker, I got this set-up from detliasgaming.com.
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take two hander as your secondary weapon. Use it as your buff, single target, execute bar. Use dual wield with your nb utility skills with aoe focus.

By lvl 20 you should be able to unlock uppercut and brawler.

Nightblades are all about priotising your target, and its useful when in dungeons with varietal adds. I prefer lotus fan than ambush since I can get the empower buff from wrecking blow. You can also 'kite' the mobs within a veil of blades as lotus fan deals snares to all targets it comes in contact with.

By 30 you should be able to have this setup:

Lotus fan
    Brawler
    Wrecking blow
    Executioner
    Double take

Double take
    Steel tornado
    Blade cloak
    Killer's blade
    Shadowy disguise

Both ultimates should be soul tether and / or veil of blades. I prefer soul tether simply because mass stun is effective as a nb and soul tether is the few siphon spells that you need as a stamina build.

I assume that you might have done the fighters guild and mages guild quests. Taking evil hunter and the fg skill line passives are crucial to ultinate generation which will help lots with your dps and sustain.

By 40 use this setup and you would be able to solo wb and dolmens. Of course if you can reach this even earlier all the better.

Rally
    Evil hunter
    Wrecking blow
    Executioner
    Shadow image

Lotus fan
    Mass hysteria
    Steel tornado
    Double take
    Sap essence

This is a mobile build, weaving in and out of combat. Its fun, its viable and best of all, it requires minimal supervision on the buffs.

Holler ingame to @Ravensworn if you want more info. Been using this build eversince I changed to pure melee and wearing 5 piece heavy and 2 medium for stamina sustain.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Magma_Claw
    Thanks guys!
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My build is easy, magic nb, all heavy, storm knight + elf bane. Works for dk's & nb's.
    Edited by kaithuzar on June 1, 2015 3:59AM
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg