The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Chalman FAIT !

darkrozes_rob16_ESO
Hey YO There ! I want to say how happy i am about EsO right now. Everything works smooth, you get on a 3way fight for a scroll, you try to atack some AD guys, none of your skills go off, not even autoatacks unless they stand still, you try to place a fire balista and it bugs out and you can't use it, and even that this looks bad it isn't. Why ? Because the AD players can bat swarm you, fragment you, and other stuff like that, then you lay dead on the floor and you just see the guy placing a balista and start firing at ppl.... Then you get resurected and try it all over again, you see some guys like Ny****a repairing the outer breach, you try to do something about it... Bash goes trough, after 20 spamms 1 interupts the guy, but he heals, and keeps doing his job... Wall is up, more EP show up, you run, and out of nowhere, after trolling around on bottom floor of the keep, you get a anniversary surprise like this :smile:

29yfvk3.jpg

GG Zos we want more of this action ! Keep looks like a Birthday party, lights all over inside, and meteor sound keeps repeating over and over and over.. . It's so lovely to sit somewhere on the outer wall, and enjoy yourself with a cold beer and some good music...
Edited by darkrozes_rob16_ESO on May 29, 2015 10:18PM
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Today was the first day I really see what everyone else is complaining about:

Logged in, friends asked me to go to chill which I never go to but say WTH and port over.
    Instant 999+ ping for 5+ minutes. Ride to Chal.
    Get ganked by group of 5, kill 2 in the mega-lag, get killed by the other 3, they teabag and call me a *** in tells.
    Move to home server due to lag on Chill. Entire server is yellow. Get in red group, instantly die 2x from health-bar desync or lag switch or just macroing tards, who can tell.
    Reform, roll dodge to proc speed buff, hit rock, shoot 4000 feet across the screen, die to 90k fall damage

GFG thats it for me for today. This is a game from a AAA studio, a year + in live, and its playing like a crap alpha. Stop focusing on console and start fixing the stuff your actual paying customers were promised.

@ZOS_PaulSage how about fixing your game
    @ZOS_MattFiror its clear you dont give a crap about PvP and everyone now knows who the real DaoC PvP people were.
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler how about one of these days you show some actual leadership and throw pvpers a bone, god knows we are some of the only people still playing this joke.

• Methuselah
    Methuselah
    ✭✭✭
    ^
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reset your router and hang out in a delve.....BAM! PvP fixed!

/wrists
  • PKMN12
    PKMN12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fatalyis wrote: »
    Reset your router and hang out in a delve.....BAM! PvP fixed!

/wrists

for 5 mintues.........
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is not a game server in existence that can handle what was thrown at Chalman today...the factions with atleast 70+players on each side inSIDE of the inner keep. Blue was aoe ulting from the top level, yellow was blobbing back and forth between the flags, with red DESPERATELY holding on and KEEPING both flags. The lag was so bad that all damage and healing just stopped, it didn't just have a huge amount of time I between casts, you could still cast any ability you wanted, but those abilities just simply stopped doing damage. After twenty minutes of that inside the keep, damage began to register again, we wiped blue and yellow, reset the walls, and proceeded to fend off a two to three front wall siege from both enemy factions. The fight lasted a total of about three hours, with red keeping Chalman. I got about 40,000 AP from the fight including a 14,000 defensive tick. It would have been more but we did lose both flags for about fifteen seconds and I was told it reset the "defensive"tick. Even through the ridiculous fight, I still had an EMENSE amount of fun. My advice to you is get a serious guild and things will get much beter if you don't already. But yeah....you ever tried the massive fights in planetside 2? Same thing. It's a simple fact that the server can't handle so much in one area. Too much money involved in setting up more servers for individual keeps for each pvp server. So yeha...have fun
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wiped a blob of blue on the top with 1 dawnbreaker.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    I wiped a blob of blue on the top with 1 dawnbreaker.

Reported
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You gotta love these lagfights. Always nice to spm lagmeteors on some wannabe raid turteling somewhere.
    *5190* Shooting Star (x129) ... Juicy AP.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snip It's so lovely to sit somewhere on the outer wall, and enjoy yourself with a cold beer and some good music...

I spent my fight yesterday inside the wall. Trying to hit /stuck fast enough between "In combat, Out of combat". Finally, I had to Alt+F4 to shut the game when it started to be too boring. #whatajoyridelaglessfights
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.