The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Falcon Core [NA/EU Megaservers][Xbox One][Mainly Daggerfall Covenant]

Airman1991
Airman1991
Soul Shriven
The Falcon Core is looking for members to join us on the Xbox One at launch. We are a clan that will do both PvE and PvP. We want mature people, 13+. We are focusing on the NA megaserver until our other leader gets a copy which he will then be on the EU megaserver. We are looking for members who want to have fun doing all kinds of things. We are a pretty laid back clan, but would still like you to be over the age limit, and act somewhat mature. Message and Friend either Airman1991(NA megaserver) or ZeNtAI x sNiPeZ(EU megaserver) on Xbox Live if you want to join. Our Main Alliance will be Daggerfall Covenant, but I will also be playing in the other alliances. Like I previously stated our EU megaserver part of the guild won't be functional at launch of ESO Xbox, until the person in charge of that megaserver gets the game, which he isn't sure when he will be able. I will post this topic on the EU forum when I know for sure he has it. Thanks, and hope you join.
Edited by Airman1991 on June 9, 2015 1:30AM