The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

3v3v3 Arena

Antirob
Antirob
✭✭✭
What ever happened to the 3v3v3 arena. Seemed like a awesome idea that only needed some polishing. Any updates on it.
Vehemence
Antirob - Dragonknight
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    $30 DLC coming this fall
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    $30 DLC coming this fall

I would pay!
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Antirob wrote: »
    What ever happened to the 3v3v3 arena. Seemed like a awesome idea that only needed some polishing. Any updates on it.

They never created it to be pushed to live, it's only purpose was to give visitors at trade fairs a short insight into ESO combat and PvP.
    Edited by Sublime on May 28, 2015 9:24AM
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    They used it to get a quick step into the game on conventions.

Devs themselves said that they DO NOT plan to include this, MAYBE in a distant future.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollwut wrote: »

Devs themselves said that they DO NOT plan to include this, MAYBE in a distant future.

Thank god... all these arena cry babies should just give up and go back to WoW!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »

Nice to see that someone is proud of being zerger.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Docmandu wrote: »

Nice to see that someone is proud of being zerger.

You'll have to try harder than this!
  • Edgar_Baerland
    can anyone confirm they don't intend on introducing it? I thought there was a whole preview video about the imperial city including arena fighting.

If it's true they have no intentions, that's heartbreaking. I'm not sure how much I'd want to keep playing the game PvP wise with dueling being such a hassle to organize and PvP often being zerg-plagued
    Edgar Baerland V16 DC Templar NA
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can anyone confirm they don't intend on introducing it?

How many times do people have to repeat what ZOS said before you guys believe it? If you keep on asking the same question over and over, the answer isn't going to change miraculously :-)

(and before anyone replies with "give me a link", http://www.google.com )
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish they made imperial city instanced, and there was a max of 20 players from each faction alowed into each instance. Voila, lagg,zerg and spam free. Skillfull competitive pvp for everyone who wants it.

PC EU
    PvP only