The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

best stam dks in the game

Kloud
Kloud
✭✭✭
I've been looking for really good stam dks and can't find many any one know some one they think is the best stam dk or very good I know aetcha and xlena are a few I know right off that are very good
  • halfbadger
    halfbadger
    ✭✭✭
    I am the best stam dk
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Any one who's not dc and and wants to do 1v1s that think there the best stam dk add me In game and we can practice.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if you are on NA server try getting in to the guild Legend - don't know the @names of who to whisper so try in /z in Cyrodiil or something.

On EU there is Arena, run by Legendary Mage, and there is also a European chapter of Legend, but again, I don't know the @names.

Maybe some other forum goers can help out with those?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xylena is the OG stam DK, from even back when stam and DK were never two terms you put together.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NM, didn't see the second reply.
    Edited by Armitas on May 27, 2015 8:40PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    I've been in legend since I've started :) but thanks very good duelers there
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    if you are on NA server try getting in to the guild Legend - don't know the @names of who to whisper so try in /z in Cyrodiil or something.

On EU there is Arena, run by Legendary Mage, and there is also a European chapter of Legend, but again, I don't know the @names.

Maybe some other forum goers can help out with those?

I'm not the guildmaster of arena, just a dueler/officer. :)

But yeah, most people come to me for an invite, so shoot me a mail in-game (@LegendaryMage) and I'll sort you out if you want to join Arena. OP or anyone else reading this.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on May 28, 2015 4:09PM
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am by far the worst stam DK in the game.

EDIT: but seriously Xylena has my vote.
    Edited by PeggymoeXD on May 28, 2015 11:18PM
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xylena <---

I heard EP side has good stamina DK, I havent seen any good stam DKs on AD/DC side yet.

• Jakeol
    Jakeol
    ✭✭✭
    AoE BBQ, good DC stam DK. Don't really know about any other noteable DKs ;)

Jaqqe'nova - EP v14 Nord NB
  • izjiz
    izjiz
    Izjiz - Dc NB v14
    Izjïz- EP temp v14
    CEzy - DC sorc v14
    cezy - DC dk v14
    Izjiz Jnr - AD DK v14
    īzjiz - DC NB ( khajit ) v14
    cEzy - EP Sorc - v1
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arent most stamdks just a WB spammer?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

You forgot roll dodge!

Oh I think that's every stamina build these days...

I'd like to see someone run a good stamina build without WB, yet to see it.
    Edited by Takllin on May 29, 2015 11:39AM
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

You forgot roll dodge!

Oh ive seen that plenty of times, just a shame its only NBs, with their surprise attack. Other classes lack equivalent stamina skill.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

You forgot roll dodge!

Oh ive seen that plenty of times, just a shame its only NBs, with their surprise attack. Other classes lack equivalent stamina skill.

If you're good enough you only need wb once. While opening with wb, I back up so I create enough space to crit rush midair, then unstable flame > heavy attack > executioner. Been accused of macro'ing for that combo. Though I can assure you, I'm one of the few who doesn't.

And yeah, dodge roll is our only form of mobility. Being mad at dodge roll is the same at being mad at cloak or streak. Except you don't get away with dodge roll, you just kinda troll until your friends show up or you inevitably die.
    Edited by PeggymoeXD on May 30, 2015 4:47PM
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

• Bane_of_Fringe
    Bane_of_Fringe
    ✭✭✭
    EP has a lot of great stam DKs, just made a build for mine and it works great. I've run across some really good players that ran stam dk, Xylena is probably the best.
    EDIT: Yegorian has been trashing people with stam DK before it was cool as well. Lot of good players out there that know this build inside and out.
    Edited by Bane_of_Fringe on May 31, 2015 8:30AM
    Characters:
    Bane of Fringe Vr-14
    Casts as Hatchling Vr-5
    Shinobu-chan Vr-1
    Holo the Wise and Cunning Vr-5
    Soft Rose Vr-1
    Svaedstrom Lowbie
    Man in the Fringe Vr-2
    Batul Gra-Sharob Vr-1

Previous vets:
    Jade Blossom Vr-1
    Man in the Fringe Vr-5
    RAGE
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am the 426th best stam dk
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina dk was actually better in 1.5 in my opinion. This is from someone who played stam dk pretty much since launch. The stam dk now is just a subpar nightblade or Templar (stam builds)
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    Xylena <---

I heard EP side has good stamina DK, I havent seen any good stam DKs on AD/DC side yet.

What you trying to say man..... xP
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    And yeah xylena is very good I've dueled her alot fun stuff
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best Heavy Armor Melee Stam DK ?

I so claim this title of this TESO in Hard Nightmare Mode !

Not that cheap 2H Critical Charge + bow gap maker combo in Medium Armor... too easy my son, too easy. >:)

But our definition of "best" may differ.
    Since when lag comes I indeed hit almost no one.... and I do not enjoy mindless Zerging.
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    EnOeZ wrote: »

Not that cheap 2H Critical Charge + bow gap maker combo in Medium Armor... too easy my son, too easy. >:)

Since when lag comes I indeed hit almost no one.... and I do not enjoy mindless Zerging.

I love when people trash builds just because they're effective lol
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rylana (my main) is a heavy stam tank with a surprise burst build that might want to have a word with you...
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3 Rylana

I'am DC on EU (Thornblade)... >:)

I can see in your signature you are AD but on which server ?
    Being a former emperor on your sorc will not help you :p

I stopped counting former emperors I defeated 1v1 when I realised I could also defeat them 1v3 ...
    Not former sorc emperors though... when then do not forget to spam teleport, I have (by stu..d design) no effective counter and not enough resource regeneration (thank you Heavy Armor design...) to catch them*.

So perhaps you have a chance if you teleport with your Stam DK :*

--
    PS to ZOS : There is no skill when a play does not have a counter-play. The true skill is in Mindgame more then the "clever use of game mechanics" as I used to define "skill" before (where infact the designers are the one who choose the "best" players), cf choosing the way Alliance Points are rewarded for example...
    Edited by EnOeZ on June 4, 2015 12:46PM
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    <3 Rylana

I'am DC on EU (Thornblade)... >:)

I can see in your signature you are AD but on which server ?
    Being a former emperor on your sorc will not help you :p

I stopped counting former emperors I defeated 1v1 when I realised I could also defeat them 1v3 ...
    Not former sorc emperors though... when then do not forget to spam teleport, I have no effective counter and not enough resource regeneration (thank you Heavy Armor design...) to catch them.

So perhaps you have a chance if you teleport with your Stam DK :*

I think fighting you would be a never ending battle but I'd give it a shot :P
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Wish you wasn't eu/dc xD
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »

I love when people trash builds just because they're effective lol

xD

Yeah, but aren't you prouder of yourself when you win a fight due to your own fighting skill despite suffering worst melee warrior heavy armor design of all MMORPG I have played (worst DPS, worst resource management, worst mitigation (passive mitigation is vastly diminished by penetration and active mitigation is nightmarish) since you cannot afford to spam roll-doge or shields and worst PVP thought-ought).

... rather than using the cookie-cutter builds ? o:)

Well it's a mind setup, a passion for beauty, a love story with skill.
    From there comes my enjoyment.

And ok... I concede I invested too much in my character "lore" wanting to main a "in the face" type of character this time, my race (Redguard with melee passives) and armor (heavy) to respec. I did not know 1 year ago, Medium would have 3/4 of Heavy passive mitigation on top of :
    • 12% weapon damage
    • 28% more stam regen
    • 28% stam cost reduction
    • 21% crit
    While I would
    • lose 7% melee damage
    • lose half my regen

Yes, yes, 1.6 GENIOUS Heavy Armor design.... (/sarcasm)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/discussion/148711/1-6-pts-heavy-armor-feedback/p1

Waiting for ZOS to recruit and empower a true world-class PVP designer (ideally from e-sport industry or former progamer) to compliment their team. I mean someone who has proven background in COMPETITIVE play with the ability to see the big picture. :*
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kloud wrote: »
    Wish you wasn't eu/dc xD

xD

In all honesty Kloud, your question is inprecise, you should ask who is the "best" in....
    1. Tanking ? (Perhaps that Rylana ?)
    2. Surviving ?
    3. Team-playing ?
    4. Bursting ? (The medium armor stamina guys with bow + 1H)
    5. Farming AP ?
    6. Zerging ?
    7. Zerg countering ? (aka charge+talons spam ex that "Bipolo" on Bloodthorn EU but he is magicka I think then Standard)
    8. Dueling ?
    9. Outlasting ?
    10. Ganking ? (The bow guys with alchemy and entire second bar dedicated to buffs)
    11. Small squad Roaming ?
    12. Team-playing ?
    13. Team protecting ?
    14. Playing in the Front Line (aka successfully leading the charge against enemy lines) ?
    15. Playing behind enemy lines (aka charging, passing through and assassinating that one nuisance behind (siege user, healer, etc...)
    16. Supporting with buffs (obsidian shield, bone shield...), heals (vigor...), etc ?
    17. Playing the game by smartly cutting down reinforcements, taking secondary objectives like fast raiding resources for all others ?
    18. 1vXing in the wild ? (that is me, my playstyle (last five points 14-18) and the way I define "best", when there is neither a Templar hiding behind friends spamming the one-button wonder Jesus Beam from 100% to 0 Life nor a top-notch sorc who will out dps, out heal and outmanoeuver me whatever I do with (but sometimes even without) his friends on my back - but this is by mediocre design I guess :'( ...)

And you should also differentiate between medium and heavy armor too IMHO since Heavy is Just a one year long and counting very bad joke from ZOS in PVP and they represent two different types of game play.

Kudos btw to all Heavy Armor Stam (melee) DK ! (why use Heavy if not melee, right ?)
    Edited by EnOeZ on June 4, 2015 3:24PM
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'd like to consider my self well rounded with my build I'm tanky I can burst I can sustain all fairly well I guess if skill wise I'd say I'm better at dueling then any thing I'd say not tooting my own horn here that I'm one of the better dks in the game na server ofc and I just want to know who else is good because besides a couple 2 3 stam dks I've not been impressed or havnt seen any one really good running it and being a dk tank imo isn't hard but tanking and killing that's what I like to see
  • EnOeZ
    EnOeZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kloud wrote: »
    Well I'd like to consider my self well rounded with my build I'm tanky I can burst I can sustain all fairly well I guess if skill wise I'd say I'm better at dueling then any thing I'd say not tooting my own horn here that I'm one of the better dks in the game na server ofc and I just want to know who else is good because besides a couple 2 3 stam dks I've not been impressed or havnt seen any one really good running it and being a dk tank imo isn't hard but tanking and killing that's what I like to see

Do you wear Heavy or Medium ? Mix ?
    But it's true Stam DKs seem rare.
    Melee Stam Heavy Armor PVP DKs seem the rarest (at least on my campaign).

You say u can burst and tank, How do you do that ? with 2H successful uppercut + charge + execute combo ?
    Meteor + crit charge ?
    Fossilize + uppercut + charge + execute ?
    Or bow + crit charge + ....

I am curious what stam PVP DK have found for best sword and board setup ?
    Cannot decide between option, since none fit all situation (or I completely bypass DPS with S/B).

And I personnally use now defensive manoeuver on that bar, since I am kind of a tactician :p and it has tremendous utility for open fights.

If you can make videos I would love to see your playstyle :)
    Do u run S/B + Bow ?