The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which alliance you prefer on PS4 console?

JosephZhengwow
PS4 Console version of ESO is coming soon!~ Can’t wait for it!!!

I’m curiously to know which alliance you prefer on PS4 console?

1. AD

2. EP

3. DC

Thank you.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played through all three Alliance stories and I preferred DC stories, they felt more like a medieval fantasy story line where I was the hero helping the Kingdom. In terms of scenery the first zone of AD is probably the most stunning but then the next three zones of AD are very same same. EPs first zone was different but a bit dark and stark and it's third zone was my least favourite zone of all of them so dank and depressing. DC had a bit of variety between the zones and overall was again my favourite.

TLDR: DC
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • JosephZhengwow
    how to post a vote topic?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you create the topic there's a selection to make it a poll. Unfortunately you have to select it when creating the topic, it cannot be added afterwards.

For me, I enjoyed AD story, DC second, and was meh about EP
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord