The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

DW vs 2H

Docmandu
Docmandu
✭✭✭✭✭
Blade "Cloak" de-stealths you, while something like Rally doesn't... that... doesn't... make... sense!

Dual Wield could use some updates imho!
  • Lyzaaa
    Lyzaaa
    ✭✭✭
    Dual wield sucks donkey ***, its actually possible to reach higher DPS with a 1h/shield when u cancel in a correct way and adding in LA's and bashes.

it's plain trash.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Blade "Cloak" de-stealths you, while something like Rally doesn't... that... doesn't... make... sense!

applying buffs is like throwing dices, one buff from line a does not destealth you while another one with the same effect will.

another example is healing/hardend ward vs annulment while anulment does not destealth you the others do.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

applying buffs is like throwing dices, one buff from line a does not destealth you while another one with the same effect will.

another example is healing/hardend ward vs annulment while anulment does not destealth you the others do.

I always thought magicka skills deastealthed while stamina does not. Did not know annulment did not break stealth
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    iseko wrote: »

I always thought magicka skills deastealthed while stamina does not. Did not know annulment did not break stealth
    Relentles focus and Mirage are magika and it don't destealth.
    Even teleport strike does not destealth until it strikes (not like any other charge skill magika or stamina)
    Edited by Stannum on May 25, 2015 1:34PM
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I know.. but... Blade CLOAK... c'mon ZOS! That's just sloppy!
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I know.. but... Blade CLOAK... c'mon ZOS! That's just sloppy!

but blade cloak deals damage, so it unstealth.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA