The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Shadowhunters - XBOX ONE AUSTRALIAN GUILD NOW RECRUITING!

burdocklightbringercub18_ESO
Welcome to our Tree away from the Isle! The Aldmeri Shadowhunters are an elite Caste of secret warriors fighting in the name of our beloved Queen to solidify the Altmer presence in Tamriel!

Danger threatens from many sides, and now the Ruby throne sits without an Emperor, it is the time to make our strength felt...from the Shadows.

Shadows creep and spread over the lands of Tamriel. The shadow of Evil is ever present with the menace of Molag Bal. We are there, forever holding back the shadow by hunting it down and showing no mercy.

All are welcome in the Guild! We are an Australian based Mature, social and friendly guild that will be based on the XBOX ONE servers. We will have the use of our headsets, and through this site, we will continue to grow the oceanic base and really be a force to contend with.

There will be end-game raiding, PVP and events. As this is a new venture onto Consoles there will no doubt be some teething issues, and I ask your patience while we work through those. I am looking for some keen people to perhaps act as administrators and MODS on the forums/website here. Also , they could possibly double their role up as Officers in the Guild in-game. Please let me know your thoughts on the forums.

There is a code of conduct to behavior in this Guild and violations of that would not be tolerated with possible expulsion from the Guild. We are all here to have fun, so lets all get along with no harassment or cyber-bullying.

The website is still a work in progress, so if there are any Guild Launch gurus out there please your advice is most welcome!

Spread the world, all are welcome. All classes are welcome and we are accepting the Aldmeri Dominion races and Imperial race into the Guild.

Please let me know if there is something you wish and I will do my best to accommodate, I look forward to seeing you all online come June 9!

Welcome to The Aldmeri Shadowhunters! May you arrows ever fly true - Spread the word!

Burdock Lightbringer

High Elf Templar Commander

Aldmeri Shadowhunters.

Please find us at this website (work in progress) - http://aldmerishadowhunters.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=472976