The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lvl 30 Redguard seeking guild.

gratuitousvioletsb16_ESO
Hi,

I'm playing a lvl 30 Redguard Daggerfall Convenant Dragonknight and have been pretty much Guildless up 'til now. Am finding the world a bit lonely (for all intents and purposes, I'd be as well playing a solo game at this point). I've been asking on various zones but seem to go a bit unnoticed, I try talking to people in zone but am seemingly invisible a lot. I've tried getting in touch with a few guild leaders when they advertise but seem to go ignored.

I'm only English speaking (sorry, not clever enough to be bi-lingual), and I believe in working for my items, I do not beg for freebies, and I'm not the type to complain for help all the time.

My character is called Asha Onyxheart and I'm online almost every day (usually at night time). If anyone is looking for someone like me, I'm seeking a guild so keep me in mind.

Thanks for reading, :)

- Ash