The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Player looking for PvE (EP side) guild wanting to break into trials and raids.

remilafo
remilafo
✭✭✭✭
Vet 6 sorc here, I can tank, heal, dps or custom support roles.

I am looking for that guild who is moving from the casual to the hardcore. Small, compact and committed guild members is what i seek
Regular and scheduled playtime are a benefit.

sound like the guild your in drop me a line please.
  • Anlaemar
    Anlaemar
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, there. This might be an old post, but with no reply I was wondering if you found that guild you were looking for. I'm in a guild called Fairy Tail that is "Casual Hardcore" in that we do endgame activities such as Trials and vDSA (Trials scheduled), but we're casual with it, letting those who aren't experienced run with us and giving a break down of the fights. We do have TS3 and it is required for our Trial nights. A few of us run pledges, norm DSA, and things of that nature pretty regularly.

If you're still interested, shoot me a message @Anlaemar, if I don't hear anything back from you by the time I get on, I'll shoot YOU a message. :)

Talk to you then and happy gaming!
    (NA) Anlaemar with 750+ Champion Points
    Member Since April 15, 2014
    (EP)Alrik Vadason - Nord Dragonknight
    Tank
    (EP)Matdasi Hlarrobar - Breton Mageblade
    Formerly known as Ra'dar Ahdhari - Main DPS 40k Self Buffed
    (EP)Marrec Vadason - Breton Templar Healer
    (EP)Nameless - Altmer Sorcerer - Secondary DPS
    - The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason -