Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player interested in PVP for the first time

jonpaul
jonpaul
✭✭✭
Hey guys, I have recently come back to the game and am really enjoying it (not paying a sub and freely playing when i want to helps). I have always been a PVE guy and loved tanking but lately I have really taken a liking to PVP. What I am looking for is some advice on little things I can do to improve myself. I'll list my preferred play style and see how that works in PVP.
First, I love the tankiness of HA and S&B and am a orc DK. I wear 5H / 2M with 5 piece Hundings, 4 piece Night Mother and 3 piece Footman (jewelry). I am at work, so I hope that I put that correctly.
I have a set of medium and light armor in my bank from before when I played and LA was the way to go so I can easily switch but it would be against my play style.
My question is, can this setup support my preferred play style in PVP? What should I look to buy when I gain the AP? Kinda simple questions that may get simple answers but I am by no means a hardcore PVP'er, just looking to get in groups, be able to pull my weight and have a good time.
I play in DC in Chillrend

Thanks!
WAR EAGLE
I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments. -Jim Morrison