The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

When will racial change come? Current racials (imperial, dark elf) are OP compared to rest.

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This topic has been discussed to death and it doesn't matter how you show that certain racials are either not OP or at the very least only situational, people will relentlessly insist that they are. There is no need to change them and yet no amount of facts will convince these people otherwise.

It doesn't take much though... I was so sad that I rolled a bosmer sorc (Stam) and then they "just" gave me some more regen and the character made sense again. I know it's not on par with imperial or redguard but it's fine now.
    Nords and the beast races, incl. orcs, in particular are just sad imo.
  • PKMN12
    PKMN12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkeus wrote: »
    only imperials have some nasty racials, d elf and the rest are pretty balanced considering lore and stuff.

lore has no real part in this, Argoniants and Khajiit have garbage racials for example, and thus are at a serious disadvantage no matter what class they are.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ebls_BR wrote: »
    So..., some people want racial changes because: don't care about the lore (they aren't TES fans) or/and, people don't want to reroll (don't want to invest more time in the game) or/and people didn't make any research before chose their race

or they rolled argonian only to have them f'ed over
  • Darkeus
    Darkeus
    ✭✭✭
    PKMN12 wrote: »
    only imperials have some nasty racials, d elf and the rest are pretty balanced considering lore and stuff.

lore has no real part in this, Argoniants and Khajiit have garbage racials for example, and thus are at a serious disadvantage no matter what class they are.

ofc lore has a part, why nords have cold def and d elf fire afinity? why high elfs are mages in all tes games? and i disagree with the part khajit have garbage racials, every race has some favourite role and classes, you think im happy as d elf stamina nb? yet i dont cry all day on forums omg racials are so unbalanced... and yeah again lore has a part in this game, when you think at nords and orcs you imagine them mages or brute fighters?
  • zeitzbachrwb17_ESO

or they rolled argonian only to have them f'ed over

In a certain way.

If you know what I mean.

• Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PKMN12 wrote: »

ofc lore has a part, why nords have cold def and d elf fire afinity? why high elfs are mages in all tes games? and i disagree with the part khajit have garbage racials, every race has some favourite role and classes, you think im happy as d elf stamina nb? yet i dont cry all day on forums omg racials are so unbalanced... and yeah again lore has a part in this game, when you think at nords and orcs you imagine them mages or brute fighters?

Hey, you get a 6% boost to stamina and 9% magicka boost is always useful. The flame talent becomes useless, though, I'll give you that. However, the DE racials even without flame talent are better than Argonians in the current state of the game without soft caps and with stamina-based abilities. This is especially true considering the prominence of fire damage in the game. That's pretty sad when you can take away a racial from a race and they're still superior to all of another's.