Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When are you going to end Lagsploit ZoS?

blackweb
blackweb
✭✭✭✭
I am a guild leader. I have been leading pvp guilds for over 10 years. We do organized PvP in Cyrodiil. We have a rule against exploiting. Unfortunately, not all guilds do. There is a tactic called Lagsploit in Cyrodiil. The purpose of lagsploit is to flood the enemies client with as much data as possible and to cause the enemies client to stop responding. Lagsploit is being used by large numbers of players moving around in a mob spamming certain abilities, especially bat swarm. I am tired of watching my guild members getting rolled by an obvious exploit.

When Zenimax, are you finally going to put an end to lagsploit?
  • Bahalul
    Bahalul
    ✭✭✭
    blackweb wrote: »
    Lagsploit is being used by large numbers of players moving around in a mob spamming certain abilities, especially bat swarm.

1126.gif
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the bump Bahalul. Another exploiter I assume. PvP that bases success on exploiting is doomed to fail.

If you consider lagsploit to be a legitimate tactic ZoS, please let us know so that we can move on to other MMOs.
    Edited by blackweb on April 28, 2015 11:20PM
  • Bahalul
    Bahalul
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the bump Bahalul. Another exploiter I assume. PvP that bases success on exploiting is doomed to fail.

If you consider lagsploit to be a legitimate tactic ZoS, please let us know so that we can move on to other MMOs.

I'm not just any ordinary lagsploiter.

I AM THE LAG

snYYWXr.jpg
  • blackweb
    blackweb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bahalul wrote: »

I'm not just any ordinary lagsploiter.

I AM THE LAG

snYYWXr.jpg

Thank you for joining the discussion. To be fair, you are not cheating when you lagsploit, you are just using Legitimate game mechanics.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just avoid the guild [snip].

Problem solved.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 29, 2015 12:36AM
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    Just avoid the guild [snip].

Problem solved.
    Hot damn, the guilds you ppl blame keep changing every week. You make it really hard for me to keep up on who in supposed to be making potato jokes about on the forums.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 29, 2015 12:36AM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi folks.
    We are closing this thread as we do not believe discussions about "lagsploiting" are constructive and inevitably lead to accusations of cheating and naming and shaming. If you believe you have found a player or guild that is breaking our Terms of Service, we ask that you use the in game report feature or submit a ticket to our support team at help.elderscrollsonline.com and avoid bringing these accusations to the forums. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.