The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join [The Purring Liar] TODAY!

Baron_Von_Whiskerbottom
Do you like to steal, pilfer or pickpocket! Then join [The Purring Liar]. Praise the Thief god of the Khajiit, Rajhin! | PvE, PvP and RP | Heraldry | Raidcall(Chat) | Guild website | Guild bank/store | Rank system | Guild events! | Growing fast! | ACTIVE| We want players of all levels, race and experience! why wait? join TODAY!

We want to build a great, positive ESO community with people who have fun, treat each other with respect. We cater for Thieves, crafters, Social Members, PVEers, PVPers AND RPers. This is a one size fits all guild!

The Purring Liar is a subdivision of my guild Twilight Brigade. We have our own website/forums here:
- http://twilightbrigade.gamerlaunch.com

- Guild message:
Twilight Brigade is a steadily growing Pacific Guild with a majority of American based members. Although our main active times are Pacific, we do also have members from all across the world in different time zones including Canada, America and Alaska. We have a close knit community of people with a great sense of humor who love to help each other out. If you are looking for a friendly guild with mature and respectful members who have an appreciation for real life obligations, this may be the guild for you.

I have played ESO since the early BETA days and have come to fall in love with the game. To the extent where I decided to build my own guild (first time ever!) and create an ESO community of friends, family and even colleagues. Many people who have joined the guild and I haven't met before, I can now call friends.
Although this guild is an Aldmeri Dominion Guild, I value that everyone has their own play style and that this game is full of new and exciting things to explore and do every day. We would like to establish a guild where people's main characters are AD for grouping purposes, PVP and trials, but do not mandate this. Twilight Brigade is a guild where you can be what you want to be and do what you want to do. We run weekly events such as:

- Bedlam jobs
- Fencing contests
- Promotion events
- Raids/Alliance
- RP events

We have experienced Raid leaders in our guild who are looking to establish a group of more serious/hardcore raiders to do Trials once we have enough high levels.

If you wish to join, either apply on our website OR PM/mail @Tendousoujii (GuildMaster), @KelhaniMannis (Officer), @BlackGemini (Officer), @Marauder-Two (Officer) in-game!!