The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A DKs Life Vol. 5 - featuring KITESQUAD™ [Dragonknight PvP-Video - HD]

Yuke
Yuke
✭✭✭✭✭
Heya!

My 1.6 metamorphosis is finally done and this is the result! Watch the beauty of open-field combat in brilliant high definition and feel free being inspired by it <3.

Left-Click-Me-For-Stream || Right-Click-Me-For-Download
Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
YT-Channel
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Yuke on April 27, 2015 2:23PM
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one!
    Looks like fun. How long do you play for some of this grreat moments?
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last days were really good i have to say, because there was almost always a porter-triangle up.

Recorded between 24th and 26th (last night).
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Majax
    Majax
    Great Job ! Very impressive video with great quality and music :)

More plz :wink:
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice video, im more then impressed!
    :]
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 GBs? Sorry, It doesn't stream well and I'm not gonna download a gameplay video file that's nearly 3 times the size of a feature length movie.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then dont, m8, no1 is forcing you.

2gb is the price for a 1080p quality im afraid.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yuke! Post this on YouTube so i can watch!! :'(
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice one like those before
    thumbs up
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa Yuke, thats some serious stuff right there.
    Edited by Mumyo on April 26, 2015 9:37PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I also liked the music:)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn impressive material you got there
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you guys like it!

And to all of you who wait for the YT upload: Im going to start uploading overnight soon.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice fights. That last one was pretty epic.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yt link is up now (second post)

and yeah, the last one was pretty awesome. Not an everyday fight for sure but those are the fights we are playing for (or at least i do :P )
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    dont forget to roll dodge
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice work yuke had to wait for the youtube cos the stream was slow but still :smiley:
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great vid.

Small scale group pvp is so much more interesting to watch than bomb squads/pain trains.
    Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching this again, the only thing that could have made that last fight more epic than it already is would be if you had harvested that plant at the 18:25 mark in the fight. After all, you already opened your inventory to consume a drink earlier in that fight.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Waylander
    Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Watching this again, the only thing that could have made that last fight more epic than it already is would be if you had harvested that plant at the 18:25 mark in the fight. After all, you already opened your inventory to consume a drink earlier in that fight.

Haha I thought the same thing as I watched... Was thinking, 'wonder if he'll grab that dragonthorn after wiping this raid'

Nocturnal - AD Oceanic PvP Guild
    Waylander
    Frankie
    Krylla
    Uniter
    Macgyverr
    Ivy
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive... wow!
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is that...a 2H build....without wrecking blow? Niiiiiice

Really enjoyed watching that mate.

What build are you running if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking of bringing my DK out of retirement and going for...
    3 x Shadow Walker
    5 x Air
    2 x Blood Spawn
    + Masters Weapons.

But if that's got the survivability of a mudcrab might sacrifice Air for a nirnhorned Whitestrake or sth.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imho the only way to play a stam DK in vs. X fights is with nirnhoned.

You dont have fear and cloak as defensive options like NBs have, so you have to be tanky without using block.

my setup as stated in the intro is:

4x shadow walker
    5x hundings rage
    2x blood spawn

1x reinforced 4x nirnhoned

hundings rage is imho the only option without using a stamina anytimer like wreckingblow or flying blades. you need the crit, and weaponpower bonuses to deal enough damage with bow attacks.

Im thinking about a DW build as well atm. Wanna use flying blades as a stamina anytimer and whitestrake instead of hundings rage. Dunno yet if i'll have to use vamp for escaping with that build, we'll see about that in time.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dks need a stamina anytimer. This constant switching :o
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Dks need a stamina anytimer. This constant switching :o

Instead of changing the whip, like some people suggest, I hope they instead change the other morph of Uppercut (Dizzying Swing), since nobody is using that morph anyway. Whereas Molten Whip is actually used in PvE by Magicka DPSers to increase spell damage of Burning Embers and Engulfing Flames and as a filler skill.

Rename Dizzying Swing to Rapid Swing, remove the cast time & CC, make it a skill similar in cost and damage to Surprise Attack (albeit granting Empower on next hit) and everyone profits.

Surprise Attack would still be the better skill for NBs by a long way because:
    a) stun from invis
    b) armor debuff
    c) triggers the amazing Dark Vigor and Shadow Barrier passives and
    d) can be slotted with any weapon you want

But it'd be nice if other stam builds had access to a melee instacast ability.too.
    Yuke wrote: »
    Imho the only way to play a stam DK in vs. X fights is with nirnhoned.

Well Yuke, I went stamina yesterday with my DK for the first time (never been stam before btw, not since beta), and I was... terribad. I have even more respect for you than I did before! How do you make this work with a DK?

Magicka NBs with their perma-cloak, fear as soon as your CC immunity cooldown expires and mostly the bloody undodgeable attacks, they melt my face. And those Jesus Beams, oh god the Jesus Beams. They were never a problem on my Sorc or NB (I was like "Why is everyone complaining?") and now suddenly they are the bane of my DK. I have a lot of learning to do...it's gonna be hard :tired_face:

I need one more AR (currently 24) to unlock Vigor. Until I do that I think I need Whitestrakes....badly. I had the same setup as you but had a Way of the Air set handy so I used that instead of your Hundings Rage. Gonna make me a nirn Whitestrakes and try again this weekend.

I'm not gonna lie. I missed my magicka Sorc every second that I played yesterday. I started wondering why I put myself through this. Hopefully it'll be more fun in a few days....

Edited by Maulkin on May 1, 2015 10:57AM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah vigor is the first step you have to take. Helps a lot against magicka attack spammers and beams in combination with nirnhoned.

And dont be too hard on yourself, its still a PvP-movie you was watching. I think i dont have to say, that those are the best fights i had in the days of recording.

Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I understand this is a highlight reel ofc. I just felt so flimsy without a good heal.

This is the 5th build I've created since launch. A Vamp LA DK (from 1.0 - 1.3), a LA Sorc (1.4 - now), a LA NB and a heavy sap-tank NB (since 1.6) and now this medium armor DK build.

From what I'm seeing so far, this medium DK seems by far the hardest mode I've played in this game. The survivability compared to my main, the Bolt Escaping, shield-stacking Sorc is much much lower atm.

I'll pull on my big boy pants and go get that 1m AP till I get vigor and see how it goes from there.
    Edited by Maulkin on May 1, 2015 3:23PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I understand this is a highlight reel ofc. I just felt so flimsy without a good heal.

This is the 5th build I've created since launch. A Vamp LA DK (from 1.0 - 1.3), a LA Sorc (1.4 - now), a LA NB and a heavy sap-tank NB (since 1.6) and now this medium armor DK build.

From what I'me seeing so far, this medium DK seems by far the hardest mode I've played so far. The survivability compared to my main, the Bolt Escaping, shield-stacking Sorc is much much lower so far.

I'll pull on my big boy pants and go get that 1m AP till I get vigor and see how it goes from there.

If you've never played stamina, it will take some time to get into it. Don't judge to fast, and Yuke's build is actually a good bit harder to play than your typical fossilize + wrecking blow spammer imo.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

From what I'me seeing so far, this medium DK seems by far the hardest mode I've played so far. The survivability compared to my main, the Bolt Escaping, shield-stacking Sorc is much much lower so far.

If you've never played stamina, it will take some time to get into it. Don't judge to fast, and Yuke's build is actually a good bit harder to play than your typical fossilize + wrecking blow spammer imo.

Perhaps I'm judging too fast. I'll bring him to the duels at the weekend and hopefully that should help me sharpen up a bit.
    EU | PC | AD