The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP weapon enchant inquiry

deepseamk20b14_ESO
deepseamk20b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty much since launch I have used disease. But does whatever debuff disease give stack with major defile? I have two skills that cause major defile and if it doesn't stack I don't see much of a point in using disease. I figure I could do something basic like fire damage, or do something like reduce enemy armor or increase weapon damage for 5 seconds. Any thoughts?
Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use the weapon damage buff on my 2h and disease on my bow.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enchant my weps with lag.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    I enchant my weps with lag.

that's pretty OP.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've been using wep dmg enchant on stam builds, drain resource enchant on magicka builds, and poison enchant (fast-ticking dot) on a valkyn/nerieneth build i've been toying with
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • shane.roberts25b14_ESO
    I use fire enchants, but only because I'm Dunmer DK, so I get bonuses to fire damage...
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a nerf-arrow to the knee!"