Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Vid] ESO PVP ~Leper and The Quietus'~ 3vX

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind. Eks got him with the bolt and that revealed him. Wasn't looking close enough. Nice coordination.
    Poxheart wrote: »
    What happened is that Leper started channeling Inevitable Detonation before the NB cloaked. Ekron did the same thing. The channel continues & will apply the attack even if the target cloaks.

What pox said Scruffy, Magicka detonation cast will continue even if you stealth and when the cast finishes it will pop you out of stealth. so as a night blad i would be ready to time another cloak as soon as the cast ends and then time one for when the bomb goes off, if you have that much magicka.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice team play - may i ask what equip the temp is using his/her tankability is quite apealing!

nice vid with only small downside - the huge amount of underlvled fre2play nobrainers :P
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    nice team play - may i ask what equip the temp is using his/her tankability is quite apealing!

nice vid with only small downside - the huge amount of underlvled fre2play nobrainers :P

I'm not sure but she may give you information if you ask in game Lyric Quietus.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never mind. Eks got him with the bolt and that revealed him. Wasn't looking close enough. Nice coordination.
    What happened is that Leper started channeling Inevitable Detonation before the NB cloaked. Ekron did the same thing. The channel continues & will apply the attack even if the target cloaks.

What pox said Scruffy, Magicka detonation cast will continue even if you stealth and when the cast finishes it will pop you out of stealth. so as a night blad i would be ready to time another cloak as soon as the cast ends and then time one for when the bomb goes off, if you have that much magicka.

Just LOS while the Sorc channels...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Just LOS while the Sorc channels...

or bash, works really well.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good video. Detonation + Curse + Fury + Frags is pretty tremendous burst, and I flip back and forth between that and a standard Crushing Shock-based build frequently.

Question: With as much use as you get from Detonation, have you considered a full five-piece Light of Cyrodiil set? As much time as you spend casting, that damage reduction would be up quite a lot. I wonder how it synergizes with Hardened Ward?
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snit wrote: »
    Good video. Detonation + Curse + Fury + Frags is pretty tremendous burst, and I flip back and forth between that and a standard Crushing Shock-based build frequently.

Question: With as much use as you get from Detonation, have you considered a full five-piece Light of Cyrodiil set? As much time as you spend casting, that damage reduction would be up quite a lot. I wonder how it synergizes with Hardened Ward?

yeah it has good burst but its very predictable, good players it will not work on so well, so my build i have sustain with crushing shock spam and burst with that magicka detonation comboe at the same time and just alternate between the two while im fighting hoping to get a window for a finish. with nirnhoned everywhere its becoming hard to even hurt people anymore.

i have not considered light of cyrodiil set for its full bonus yet, ill have to look at the set bonus real quick, reduce damage taken by 25 %, hmm. maybe, i wish it would work with archmage, though it does work with seducers. i have also been looking at whitestreak set as well to save me from gankers, but the shield scales of stam so i dont know how big the shield would actually be.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you ask the templar for her setup? thats the most impressive part about the vid. Very hard to get a templar viable in a kitegrp
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Can you ask the templar for her setup? thats the most impressive part about the vid. Very hard to get a templar viable in a kitegrp

Ill ask her tonight when im on, all i know is she is a vampire and uses mist form for kiting.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • Mrs_Quietus
    Mrs_Quietus
    ✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    Fun & pleasant video. But please ask your templar friend if he/she feels useful in any way because doesn't look like a DD master and you are doing fine with sustain on your own so I really don't know tbh -or is it a biting jabs diversion ^^ ?
    Tankqull wrote: »

Ill ask her tonight when im on, all i know is she is a vampire and uses mist form for kiting.

Hello! This is my first post in the forums, but I heard someone asked about my build. :blush: Excited to be here!

For my pure tank healer setup I wear 5 heavy 2 light and double sword and shield. My sets are 5 piece Seducer, 5 Healer, 2 Bloodspawn.

Unfortunately, due to our roaming small man style of play, I feel forced to be a vampire to mist form for re-positioning, LOS if need be, and keeping up with all the sorcs i play with. However, the extra stam/mag regen and undeath passive are really clutch for a tank as well. And don't forget invis bats templar rez <3

I have developed this build over a long time, I wanted to still support the group as a typical healer would, but also be able to survive if we get overwhelmed. Yes, sometimes I feel useless because most of the time my dps group mates are perfectly capable of handling themselves (sometimes I will just hop onto my NB). However, I become SUPER useful if we run into twice our numbers and can have a fun successful battle. I can throw out fat heals and take the aggro BECAUSE I am healing. I like that we can take advantage of the split second where our enemy tries to decide whether or not to kill the healer (who is also a tank), or the massive dpsers (who are being healed by a tank). :wink:

I will say that this build becomes less viable in a larger raid type group and I wear a totally different setup. It isnt very necessary to be a tank anymore.

Thank you for your interest! Happy hunting!
    Edited by Mrs_Quietus on May 13, 2015 8:00PM
    Aldmeri Dominion HeisenZerg & Fantasia
    Templar *Lyric Quietus*
    Night Blade *E'ryyn Quietus*
    Sorcerer *Kira Quietus*

Daggerfall Covenant K Hole GM
    Templar Healer *Lyryc*
    Templar DPS *Lyrikida*
    Night Blade *Lyric Amaryllis*
    DragonKnight *Lyric Enya*

#bringbackblindingflashes
    #AwaitingCU

Youtube Channel:
    *Mr. & Mrs. Quietus*
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC-P7vLjk9QC8q98rWiSY-Rg
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good, survivable PvP healers are the the biggest difference makers in small to medium groups.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade