Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Vid] ESO PVP ~Leper and The Quietus'~ 3vX

cozmon3c_ESO
cozmon3c_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Watch in 1080p for best viewing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU2w7HT6rLY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for Watching!
Edited by cozmon3c_ESO on April 25, 2015 9:14PM
Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
Youtube Channel - Leper
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Watching your videos, you seem to become constantly better since 1.6. Looks very good already :) .
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Watching your videos, you seem to become constantly better since 1.6. Looks very good already :) .

yeah thats why the other one was called growing pains lol
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a Version with license free music for the poor ppl in germany? :'(
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

sorry man, you can proxy server it probably
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Excellent use of a templar tank :D
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on April 26, 2015 2:14AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its only a few clicks for you in the yt settings but okaaaaay..

Kitesquad Vol. 1

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its only a few clicks for you in the yt settings but okaaaaay..

ill check it out, i didnt know
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kitesquad Vol. 1

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sorry man i'm not going to remove the songs, if i were you and got this issue a lot, i would look into using proxy servers to bypass the restrictions.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sorry man i'm not going to remove the songs, if i were you and got this issue a lot, i would look into using proxy servers to bypass the restrictions.

i only want to see it on my handy :expressionless:

Kitesquad Vol. 1

• Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the beauty of open-field combat is strong in you Leper <3

nice kite.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I almost turned it off after the first sequence had an average level of about 35, but I'm glad I kept it going. This is basically my play style, but my Quietus brothers are pugs. I've fought the Quietus' a bunch of times and they're always tough to do anything against solo. I ran into you a bunch last night ... were you running with Pelsa? Dude hit me for 20k snipes AND could mistform away faster than I could bolt escape to keep up with him.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭
    Had some good fights with Erkon Quietus yesterday. Realized right away, I was dead if I didn't roll dodge like a fiend, awesome burst. Good times.
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I almost turned it off after the first sequence had an average level of about 35, but I'm glad I kept it going. This is basically my play style, but my Quietus brothers are pugs. I've fought the Quietus' a bunch of times and they're always tough to do anything against solo. I ran into you a bunch last night ... were you running with Pelsa? Dude hit me for 20k snipes AND could mistform away faster than I could bolt escape to keep up with him.

yeah he picked me up into his group yesterday when we owned people next to each other, we were trolling around glademist lol. i never knew he hit that hard lol, it sounds like hes the AD version of Kerviz (dude is driving me nuts with all his one shots on me).

btw erkon and lyric are husband and wife, not brothers. we mainly small man group but lyric is trying to get empress on azuras but things just dont seem to be going her way, completely out numbered by blue and now red.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

yeah he picked me up into his group yesterday when we owned people next to each other, we were trolling around glademist lol. i never knew he hit that hard lol, it sounds like hes the AD version of Kerviz (dude is driving me nuts with all his one shots on me).

btw erkon and lyric are husband and wife, not brothers. we mainly small man group but lyric is trying to get empress on azuras but things just dont seem to be going her way, completely out numbered by blue and now red.

Maybe if you all focused more on defending your holdings and creeping your way up north instead of aggravating both red and blue simultaneously you'd have a good chance. I mean you made half a raid plus myself look silly with just the bare handful of you all and meanwhile there's sieges going on unabated on Faregyl and Roebeck. it sucks working from a disadvantage but obviously you find a challenge in that. If large groups are your problem you could consider using proxy/inevitable detonation. Despite the clunky cast time I've seen players like Prett and Bae make good use of it and absolutely murder groups in tight corridors and get off without a scratch most of the time.

When I see servers like Haderus where there is a constant 3 bar population against 1 bar of DC and EP, that just tells me that not only is the entirety of AS's AD population not 100% committed to even trying to win the campaign, but that there are players on other servers that could tip the scales on AS and just don't want to or don't care. EP isn't going to be defeated without a strong overnight presence round the clock, and if neither AD or DC can field the numbers, then there's not much to be done. It's not that they haven't tried, it's just that EP keeps getting more and more people that pvp literally 24/7. We'd actually almost gotten beaten within an inch of our holdings yesterday, and I was actually looking forward to some great last stand fights, but then 500k gallons of raw sewage that calls itself a guild spilled onto the battlefield and mucked everything up. It's very telling when there's even other guilds in EP that are disgusted by this and trying to change things up.

There might be one or two solid raid groups on AS for AD that want to pvp and win the camp, but the rest don't seem interested. They're either pveing or doing useless solo stunts. It's not helping that when a server is poplocked not 100% of that poplock is committed to winning. AD might be getting help with its special star sticker bonus, but unless they start bringing their A game as a faction, they can't expect to win the camp from so far behind.
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember Plesa telling me his pk record was like 1000-8 when I killed him back in 1.4.

Him, Rorix, Dark Patriot all do the snipe animation cancel command stack that insta-gibs most people.
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    I remember Plesa telling me his pk record was like 1000-8 when I killed him back in 1.4.

Him, Rorix, Dark Patriot all do the snipe animation cancel command stack that insta-gibs most people.

yeah i hate that ***, it drives me insane lol. i miss not dieing so much as well, in 1.5 i barely ever died, i die 4 times more then i did then every night for sure.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think that is so cool when a husband and wife both play the same thing and are actually good at it. My wife dies to solo content :-1:
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to watch, really!
    But when I see a sorc that is jumping all the time because he feels unkillable I have to interrupt...
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun & pleasant video. But please ask your templar friend if he/she feels useful in any way because doesn't look like a DD master and you are doing fine with sustain on your own so I really don't know tbh -or is it a biting jabs diversion ^^ ?
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on April 27, 2015 11:16PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    Fun & pleasant video. But please ask your templar friend if he/she feels useful in any way because doesn't look like a DD master and you are doing fine with sustain on your own so I really don't know tbh -or is it a biting jabs diversion ^^ ?

she was drawing fire, more like a magicka tempar tank it looked like. she has a very good build for taking on multiples.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lhorion wrote: »
    I wanted to watch, really!
    But when I see a sorc that is jumping all the time because he feels unkillable I have to interrupt...

thats not what it is, i do that to keep taunting them to keep them chasing me into my trap. :) im definitely not unkillable, i get 2 shot all the time and die before i know what happened from numerous people, kerviz *cough cough. lol.

Hey Kerviz, i think you got your revenge from Auriels Bow man, i mean i used to seek you out but damn im sick of insta dieing before i can even do anything to fight back you ass, lol.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • TheElementalPlatypus
    shhh you cant wipe zergs like this... even if they are low level/bad... hehe.

Fun to watch :)
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shhh you cant wipe zergs like this... even if they are low level/bad... hehe.

Fun to watch :)

i guess i should have put the fight against xylena's group first to entice people more. my bad.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • corx3
    corx3
    ✭✭✭

Lyric carries your whole group tbh. Tanky and heals like a madman. The rest of you are either squishy or too busy evading to actually accomplish much other than smash pugs or gank.
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    corx3 wrote: »

Lyric carries your whole group tbh. Tanky and heals like a madman. The rest of you are either squishy or too busy evading to actually accomplish much other than smash pugs or gank.

Yeah she is our anchor point, i feel like i am a fighter jet doing a fly by to everyone around Lyric then peace out briefly and fly by again. throw her a healing ward here and there if she is going, no no no, in ts lol.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Leper Si, Nice vid. Very interesting to see it from the other side. Also gives me a nice idea of you rotations and how often you bring up your shields. :) Kidding aside, what happened at 8:41 or so against the nightblade C. He seems to break cc and cloak. But you still hit him right after as he moves up the hill. That seems to happen to me a lot as well. You end up flushing him out and killing him with a bolt but you might never have got him if it were not for that attack right after his cloak.
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind. Eks got him with the bolt and that revealed him. Wasn't looking close enough. Nice coordination.
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened is that Leper started channeling Inevitable Detonation before the NB cloaked. Ekron did the same thing. The channel continues & will apply the attack even if the target cloaks.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I see it now. He was blocking and hitting c frags and endless fury and I saw the restro bar switch to get healing ward up but when he switched back he must have hit Inevitable Detonation and that is why his bar greyed out. You can see his hand blue waiting for the channel. I thought it was because the nightblade cloaked.