ESO Master Recipe List
Edited by Phinix1 on June 30, 2015 3:47PM
(Formerly Provisioning Level Display)
Big thanks to @Sneak-Thief for the ESO 1.6 Master Provisioning Database
Big thanks to Daveh for maintaining the ESO Data pages and to all who contribute to the ESOUI AddOn Wiki
To search for a recipe you can hover your mouse over the bottom right of the window and click in the search box, and type the name. To be able to move your mouse around without moving the camera
, you must toggle In-Game Cursor mode. By default this is mapped to the '.' key, however you can set a custom keybind for this in your Controls. It is under the User Interface section, at the very bottom (Toggle In-Game Cursor). You can also set a keybind to show/hide the MRL window under the ESO Master Recipe List section, use the slash commands (see below) or click the button at the cooking station (new).
If you upgraded to version 1.29+ from an older version you may be wondering, "what happened to my saved settings
?" In order to future-proof the addon, and to further improve performance, it was necessary to make changes to the saved variables database tables. This will result in a ONE TIME reset of your saved settings. I do apologize, but it was necessary. However, you will never have to worry about it again, even if ZOS adds new recipes and ingredients to the game. Again, I apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding and support!
VIDEO SHOWING THE LATEST UPDATES
(Follow-up video showing writ tracking.)
Please help! Read the donate tab.
This addon has been rebuilt with many powerful new features
- New Master Recipe List window with all recipes in ESO.
- Browse labeled and quality-color-coded categories or text search for recipes.
- Single-click search for all recipes required for current writ (now works in non-English!).
- Displays the level of created food or drink on all recipe tooltips.
- Option to show list of characters that know the recipe or that can make a food item in the tooltip.
- Scroll list shows which recipes are known, unknown, writ-required, or tracking.
- Adds additional tooltip info for tracked ingredients and recipes (and those needed by writs).
- Bind a show/hide key under ESO Master Recipe List in control settings.
- Slash commands available: /mrl and /recipes will both show/hide the window.
- Track individual ingredients.
- Auto-mark all ingredients needed by all currently tracked recipes combined.
- Popup tooltips for all list items (can be toggled between recipe and created food tooltips).
- Shift-click any item to link in chat.
- Inventory and guild store icons for tracked/known/unknown (optional) recipes and ingredients.
- Sliders to customize the positioning of the inventory icons globally.
- Added new recipe configuration panel!
- All characters that know any recipes and are tracking show in the list.
- Delete any character from your tracking database (useful for deleted characters.)
- Select all recipes as tracked with a single click.
- Select as tracked all recipes NOT known by the currently selected character.
- Select all recipes in a tier (left side navigation) as tracked by shift-clicking nav button.
- Set up filters to auto-junk or auto-delete untracked recipes and ingredients when looting.
- Save/load tracked ingredient selection to global ingredient profile.
- Added support for FCO ItemSaver by request.
- Added option to show ingredients in craftable food item tooltips.
- Added option to ignore stolen items when auto junk/delete is on.
- Added support for Inventory Grid View.
English, French, German, Italian, and Russian now fully supported!
NEW FEATURE FOR ADDON DEVELOPERS:
- NEW: Full Cooking Station integration!
- NEW: Food and Drink categories are now color-coded by the quality of food or drink they produce.
- NEW: Optionally add stat icons to each category showing which stats their created food or drinks will buff.
- NEW: New writ tracking system! Categories show gold check, recipes highlighted gold.
- NEW: Added "needed by current writ" to the created food tooltips that show in the provisioning station.
- NEW: Added button to open/close MRL from the provisioning station.
- NEW: Added button to toggle showing blue check by categories containing known tracked recipes, and highlight these in blue.
- NEW: Added button to show/hide the created food tooltip at the cooking station.
- NEW: Added button to search for a recipe you have selected at the cooking station in MRL.
- NEW: Implemented new "alternate icon" mode for inventory icons.
- NEW: Added support for the Psijic Ambrosia recipe and items.
- NEW: Allows opening/closing any category (or multiple categories) at the cooking station.
- (See change log for more details.)
You can now easily check if Master Recipe List is tracking a given recipe or ingredient. For example, in your code you could check if Master Recipe List is running and pass it the itemLink of a recipe or ingredient to check if that item is currently being tracked using this simple implementation:
if ESOMRL and ESOMRL.ISMRLTracking(itemLink) then
Questions? Comments? Leave them here or contact @AlienDiplomat112
in-game on the NA Megaserver.
DOWNLOAD ESO MASTER RECIPE LIST
to view my other addons, or view my Skyrim mods here
My Addons (@Phinix_ESO - PC NA Megaserver):
ESO Master Recipe List - SALTI - Dungeon Tracker - Poison Master - Vampire's Woe - Chat Window Manager ... (more)
Also co-author for: Azurah - Srendarr - FastReport Continued - Show Motifs - Combat Cloud
Other stuff: Phinix Addon-Powered UI - MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
"Cameras don't just record things, they change what they record simply by being there."
- General Hammond, Stargate SG1, Episode 7x17: Heroes, Part 1.