The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

OLD IC Vault KEYS! and Other Obscure Discontinued Items Lying in Your Mule Character(EU)

• The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have some imperial flour you can have for free if you still need that.

My God. I am definitely interested in those! I had them back in the US server, but still missing in EU. I would be grateful for your generosity!
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @The_Antiquarian , good to see people still interested in rare items.

Did you know that old pinguis is bind on equip?
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    I got this sword by beating the main story quest of the base game at V16. That means I couldn't go through the aldermi dominion and ebonheart pact zones to level. It was mostly all grinding. I did all of DC's and most Orsinium's quests. I also made it gold to make it more valuable i suppose, and just because xD.

Im some what of a rare 2h sword collector... and technically this is one of the rarest "bind on equip" swords in game.. I mean where r you ever going to see another V16 Sword Saint's Blade aka Sai Sahan's sword lol?

inT7c6q.png

@Nighn_9 sadly, since the removal of Vet Ranks, that sword will have plummeted in value, since it's now pretty trivial to get a V16 version by reaching 50 before finishing the main quest.

I delayed completing main quests in order to receive v16 quest rewards. Ahh.... Hopefully no such drastic changes are made from now on!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I am back after a half-year break... with vengeance (and with my wife)!
    Still searching!

Not sure if your initial list is still valid, but here's a screenshot of the OLD items i still have.
    Just let me know if you want any of them.
    :)

post-2-1447017472.png

Those are quite a collection! By any chance, do you have old ingredients that were sold by vendors prior to the removal?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this sword by beating the main story quest of the base game at V16. That means I couldn't go through the aldermi dominion and ebonheart pact zones to level. It was mostly all grinding. I did all of DC's and most Orsinium's quests. I also made it gold to make it more valuable i suppose, and just because xD.

Im some what of a rare 2h sword collector... and technically this is one of the rarest "bind on equip" swords in game.. I mean where r you ever going to see another V16 Sword Saint's Blade aka Sai Sahan's sword lol?

inT7c6q.png

@Nighn_9 sadly, since the removal of Vet Ranks, that sword will have plummeted in value, since it's now pretty trivial to get a V16 version by reaching 50 before finishing the main quest.

I delayed completing main quests in order to receive v16 quest rewards. Ahh.... Hopefully no such drastic changes are made from now on!

Yeah, here's the default drop for a CR160+ character now (with bonus MM data, because I didn't think to cull it out before taking the screenshot):

SSBlade160_zpswsxxp09f.jpg

This, would be the rare and discontinued version of the Sword these days:

SSBlade50_zps9vzq1j02.jpg

Unfortunately, my copy's bound, because I foolishly used it as intended for awhile.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    @The_Antiquarian , good to see people still interested in rare items.

Did you know that old pinguis is bind on equip?

inT7c6q.png

Yeah, here's the default drop for a CR160+ character now (with bonus MM data, because I didn't think to cull it out before taking the screenshot):

Unfortunately, my copy's bound, because I foolishly used it as intended for awhile.

The old version is beautiful... Only if it was BoE!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was: I equipped it and used it when I first finished the main quest.

As I recall, and, unless they've changed it, the original non-vet version of the sword actually had a unique material that looked like steel. I don't know if the new one looks like Rubidite or not, I've been using V16 prismatic weapons on my recently raised alts.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭

It was: I equipped it and used it when I first finished the main quest.

As I recall, and, unless they've changed it, the original non-vet version of the sword actually had a unique material that looked like steel. I don't know if the new one looks like Rubidite or not, I've been using V16 prismatic weapons on my recently raised alts.

You are bringing this urge in me to examine dozens of old quest items! I think I've been away for too long. Thank you very much for the valuable info!
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget about delve and world boss unique items!
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget about delve and world boss unique items!

It's been many months since I took a break! Has there been changes where world boss unique items do not drop any longer? Making them truly unique? Or has there been changes where items have disconinued from dropping or sold?
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »
    Behold!
    A tradeable Collector's Coinblade in my bank.

ptegkFp.png

i must have this
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

inT7c6q.png

Im just happy I was able to get mine pre-TG patch. Check the date on the link in my signature. But yeah its too easy to get one now... sucks :(
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    My seach continues!
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what a pair of styleless Sabatons are worth...esostylelessboots.jpg
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    My search goes on!
  • DeadDealer
    DeadDealer
    ✭✭✭
    now Undaunted Bastion/Infiltrator/Unweaver also the things for collectors
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    i found this on Na
    its rare, isnt it?

11403294.png
  • Zolexi
    Zolexi
    ✭✭✭
    i found this on Na
    its rare, isnt it?

11403294.png

Just a bugged low level sash, worth squat I'm afraid.
    "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes"...
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am back and still searching! Please feel free to PM me!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    My quest goes on!
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that you are so passionate. <3
  • RedneckProphet
    I am and always have been a collector in ES games too, I totally get it. Good luck!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I love that you are so passionate. <3

Thank you very much! As a life long fan of Elderscrolls, I have found my niche hobby and have been at it since the beginning :)
    I am and always have been a collector in ES games too, I totally get it. Good luck!

From one collector to another, thank you for the kind words =P
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    UPDATED!

I have added the SOUL GEMS including Petty, Lesser, Minor, Common, and Greater soul gems to the list!
  • FlicksZ
    FlicksZ
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATED!

I have added the SOUL GEMS including Petty, Lesser, Minor, Common, and Greater soul gems to the list!

I tried to send you soul gems but account did not exist. I sent you forum msg too.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still searching!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATED!

Mailed you some
    2 Petty (empty), 3 common (empty), 2 greater (empty), 3 minor (full), 9 lesser (full).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    UPDATED!

Mailed you some
    2 Petty (empty), 3 common (empty), 2 greater (empty), 3 minor (full), 9 lesser (full).

Wow you are amazing! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Added paintings!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    My quest goes on!
This discussion has been closed.