The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Has anyone had any success with Werewolf form in pvp?

• Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask Shelgon
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prothwata wrote: »

The heal is just sad, werewolf is for stamina users, yet you have it scaling off of magicka.

What??

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

The heal is just sad, werewolf is for stamina users, yet you have it scaling off of magicka.

What??

Hercine's heal is werewolve's self heal, it costs and scales off magicka and spell power. ...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

What??

Hercine's heal is werewolve's self heal, it costs and scales off magicka and spell power. ...

It is good that way. None of the other skills use magic, so the magic is saved for healing only.

It should be 25% stronger, though.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Hircines Rage heal got crippled in this patch :/

And doesnt make sense that it is Magicka based....
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

It does make sense, because ZOS power and what not. Honestly I only use Rage for the damage buff on Claws of Life, a bit more reliable having a heal that scales off what i'm built toward.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is something going on with WW in this patch. I'm not sure if shield breaker is working in WW form or what, but I have been 1 shot by a WW through a 12k ward.

I havent been able to find out why, because it is just one specific WW, who dies instantly if hes not in WW form.
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Xeven wrote: »
    There is something going on with WW in this patch. I'm not sure if shield breaker is working in WW form or what, but I have been 1 shot by a WW through a 12k ward.

I havent been able to find out why, because it is just one specific WW, who dies instantly if hes not in WW form.

hm..havent yet played around with WW in this patch. .. You sure your shield was still up and it wasnt a visual shieldbug?

Howl does like 12k dmg. And did the daeth recap say 12k shieldbreaker? Or what exactly did it say
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hm..havent yet played around with WW in this patch. .. You sure your shield was still up and it wasnt a visual shieldbug?

Howl does like 12k dmg. And did the daeth recap say 12k shieldbreaker? Or what exactly did it say

I didn't check the recap unfortunately and I haven't seen anyone else do it since then. Maybe it was just a lag spike or something.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    E

It does make sense you may but have a lot of magic but 100% of it used to be wasted in Wolf form. I do agree that the heal is weak so you're forced to take all the healing morphs but besides that it's good the way it is.

The WW Fear is good but the Howling power has a morph that does bonus damage to feared enemies. In Wolf Form I have hit for 13k (300cp) so he could have popped Your shield and killed you if like most Sorcerers you have low health
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had 30 seconds of incredible success with werewolf on stam sorc. Then surge wears off... But it highlights why they can't just make WW a toggle like overload. Toggle-off, use class skills, toggle on would be nuts

Molag Kena 1 piece increases both spell and weapon damage. Same for way of the air proc. This can help with heals, as can prismatic enchants... but that's pretty expensive. DW also helps with spell damage and set bonuses, and is the best since weapon passives turn off when in WW (same as overload).

Savior hide can help a lot with transform cost, but the stats suck if you get stuck in combat and can't swap it out with outfitter.

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had 30 seconds of incredible success with werewolf on stam sorc. Then surge wears off... But it highlights why they can't just make WW a toggle like overload. Toggle-off, use class skills, toggle on would be nuts

Molag Kena 1 piece increases both spell and weapon damage. Same for way of the air proc. This can help with heals, as can prismatic enchants... but that's pretty expensive. DW also helps with spell damage and set bonuses, and is the best since weapon passives turn off when in WW (same as overload).

Savior hide can help a lot with transform cost, but the stats suck if you get stuck in combat and can't swap it out with outfitter.

Most people i've seen (myself included) say 'toggle' to mean 'stay in form without having to be an ostrich' not to be able to turn it on and off at will. That implies the cost to turn into ww and one of the better suggestions I like is ww would need to rebuild the ultimate cost to revert.
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Shield breaker set is working fine with WW form. Killed some Sorcs with it. Light bleeding attacks that ignore the shields. Poor feared sorcs. ...
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    E

It does make sense you may but have a lot of magic but 100% of it used to be wasted in Wolf form. I do agree that the heal is weak so you're forced to take all the healing morphs but besides that it's good the way it is.

The WW Fear is good but the Howling power has a morph that does bonus damage to feared enemies. In Wolf Form I have hit for 13k (300cp) so he could have popped Your shield and killed you if like most Sorcerers you have low health

I've always thought they should make fear magic and change one morph heal to stamina
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Sad to see others think the same thing I do werewolf is weak in pvp I don't understand why this is werewolf should be one of the strongest things in the game I play a ww and I got to say I get embarrassed even turning into one in pvp some major changes need to take place so it can be strong and stand a chance in pvp ww needs to be a toggle and also needs its timer removed if not at least make it a toggle ability
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the light/heavy attack bleed is applied when a shield is down and then another is cast does the bleed continue to do damage?
    yes but to the shield then (untill its consumed)

http://i.imgur.com/xTUDmPE.png 22:59:02 till 22:59:05

have in mind 2 pieces of molag kena at this point...
    its not awesome but somewhat balanced.
    Edited by Tankqull on December 3, 2015 2:06PM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The heal should scale off stam but it is better I think using magicka. Werewolf already sinks stamina super fast.
    Edited by Cathexis on December 3, 2015 8:13PM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.