The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bad memory leak in Launcher

Steveoz32xb16_ESO
Steveoz32xb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
I had a bizarre error come up on my system saying that it was running out of RAM and ESO launcher was consuming it all in 8.1.

I checked and it had used over 18GB of ram, I didn't want to loose the download I had done for the past hour or so (thinking a force quit or closing would kill the temp files). Around 10 mins later my display driver stopped responding, switched from three to one screen in low rez and chrome crashed as well as lots of other windows supporting apps / services.

I googled and saw people complaining of this nearly a year ago - not a good start, are support actually looking to fix this?