The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Crafting Guild

n0l
n0l
preferably with a prosperous shop.
occasional PvE assistance would be nice too, but not necessary.
I'm really just looking for a place were people help each other obtain the crafting materials they need whether via trade or buying and selling.
Whisper @n0l
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭

Fairy Tail Guild has been alive since the game dropped, I've heard many FTG's have have become dead but my guild is still very much ALIVE and RECRUITING!!!! if you got love for the show or like talking in general then join us. We PVP and PVE and for those that don't watch or isn't into anime we accept you as well I personally feel like we have something to offer everyone. We enjoy casual laid back play along with trying to grow the Trade and Crafting aspects of the guild. Our Max Vets offer great advice to the new players and always looking to raid. We also have a hardcore PVP group. Our Guild lives up to the Fairy Tail legacy meaning our players are always willing to party up and kick some @ss lol. I ask that you try us out and see if this is the guild home you've been looking for. Please feel free to contact me @Daishin15 .Hope to hear from you soon!!!! :)
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you've ever been interested in RP, or wanted to try it, look no further than Magicka. I won't waste your time spelling everything out here, but if you want we have more info than you probably even want Here, and you can contact me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) in-game for anything else.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.