The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Puncturing Sweep still stun locking.

cazlonb16_ESO
cazlonb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Yep, had it happen to me a couple minutes ago. It's knockback locking more precisely, but amounts to the same thing. This was supposed to be fixed ( in the crudest way possible ) by adding CC immunity.

Obviously it doesn't work reliably. Since I noticed this only once since 1.6, I can not give detailed insights about the conditions it may or may not require. It was definitely Puncturing Sweeps causing it though, as the player did not use any other ability on me.
  • Morvul
    Morvul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed multiple times over the last week, that CC immunity is not always actually applied.
    That issue is btw. not exclusive to puncturing strikes but seems to be a (relatively rare) problem with pretty much every CC skill...
    Might simply be lag-related, to be honest
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not Puncturing Sweep. It's all cc sometimes not giving immunity.

There's even a video of a guy in the PvP section clearly being feared, and 2 seconds later getting the Concealed Weapon stun.
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a templar i can say it DOES give the enemy immunity to CC.
    Edited by tplink3r1 on March 30, 2015 1:12AM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morvul wrote: »
    Might simply be lag-related, to be honest

Was applied about 10 times in a row in a (comparatively) low-lag environment, so the status update to cc immune having been just delayed is unlikely.

What does seem to happen sometimes is that certain status updates are not being sent at all by the server and that may have happened in this instance. There is a difference between it occuring occasionally ( minor bug ) and 10 times in a row though ( major hole somewhere in combat calculations or the network code ).
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had this happen again. Guy stunlocked me with Biting Jabs right through the swirlies of CC immunity and with virtually no network lag around.