The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Guild - DC Pve/PvP NA

Fox Hunter
Not a denomination, not a secret society, nor any kind of exclusive group (I'm kind of tired of fill out extensive application forms and not even receive a reply). I'm just looking for a guild with whom I can do some dungeons, defend some keeps or just kill some mobs together. I'm not asking too much, really.

I think it worth to mention that english is not my mother language, so I may often make some "typos". XP

I usually play at the morning or late in the night, would be nice to find a guild that has someone else online at this time.

Edited by Fox Hunter on March 28, 2015 11:07PM
No more pants-demanding events for today.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka, my guild, doesn't have any applications to fill out, any tough requirements - as long as you have fun and like to RP you're more than welcome among us. We are just starting back up from a break because of Tamriel Unlimited, like most people, but in the past we've had members from all over the world. I know I'm on at all the odd times myself.

As far as not being a native English speaker goes, Magicka has come across its fair share of those in the past. As long as you can make an attempt to roleplay (we ARE an RP guild after all) there's no issue.

Anyhow, if this interests you, send me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) a message in-game. I also recommend checking out our guild forum thread Here.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Fox Hunter
    Hi @Marginis, thank you very much for your offer. Magicka looks a really nice RP guild. I read a bit of the story and it's really cool, but RP in english would be a huge struggle for me. :( Maybe when I manage to speed up my writing skills I look for you.

Wish you all the luck and TY again! :)
  • Fox Hunter
    Up.
    Edited by Fox Hunter on April 1, 2015 11:05PM