Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can the issues with crashes be acknowledged at the least and maybe fixed?

martin.smithb16_ESO
martin.smithb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Since I have very little time to play games I usually pick one and that is the game which gets my money and time. ESO has been a lot of fun at times and I've complained before about the issues with random crashes along with everyone else I know who plays this game and tons of others who post here. I just quit a session because of a usual random crash in cyroddil. This time I went to log back in and got error <<1>>. I tried again and hot unable to connect to server. Since I know the routine I already expected my next attempt to be successful and it was. Then I was immediately returned to the login screen; this was unusual. This attempt was unable to connect. Then I got in (as expected). This time I found myself in grahtwood as a corpse even though I was last in cyroddil. Only, I could not respawn because it appears the game is confused I guess as to where I am.. No option to respawn at waypoint in grahtwood and as my map to respawn is stuck on cyroddil no option to respawn there either.

Basically I am wondering if any progress at all has been made to discoveries the cause of all the random issues. I would'nt have paid to continue playing a game with these problems and I can say that if not for these issues I would be a paid member at the least with a horse or two in the bank. Id love to see ESO succeed but it's hard to keep myself or friends interested if there's never a fix and always a reason to stop playing.

• gotgk
    gotgk
    ✭✭
    There is a huge lack of transparency on these new crash issues since Tamriel Unlimited. The only thing I can think that would cause this is also the most obvious: it's not affecting enough folks.

I am getting <<1>>, but it's rare. More often, I get the graphical failures when entering buildings (missing walls etc) and sudden crashes with no error code (straight to the error reporting tool).

I assume you have done the basic stuff on the troubleshooting front? I actually managed to increase my stability with ESO after running a repair on my dotNet 4.0 installation. I still get the graphical issues sometimes and very rarely the <<1>> issue, but the hard crashes aren't as bad as they were.

Anyway, you're not alone. There are still a lot of folks crashing, but it doesn't seem to be enough for ZOS to really try and get a handle on the issues.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings!

Since there are now multiple threads active regarding this error message, we are going to close this thread and direct further replies to the other one here

If you can go ahead and reply to the other thread with the following information, we can ensure we keep everyone up to date and can gather the best information while this is being researched:

If you have submitted a support ticket, can you please let us know the ticket number?
    If you have not submitted one, can you please do so or let us know so we can create one for you at this time?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.