The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game Causing Video Card to Stop Responding

Goldie
Goldie
✭✭✭✭✭
Over and over and over the game has caused my Display Drivers to stop responding, which leads to a game crash or vise-versa. I have been having trouble for a couple of weeks now, but since this morning the crashes are so frequent that I get to the character select screen and then the graphics go all crazy and the game crashes and my display driver is toast. I can tab out of the game to the task manager and the graphics for everything else on my comp are just fine.

I have tried running the repair tool from the launcher as well as rolling my system back a couple of days but nothing is working.

I am noticing that the memory usage for the launcher starts at around 90,000Kb and goes infinitely up from there. I have been launching the game and closing the launcher while I play, which seemed to help some at first, but still having SEVERE issues with this game.

On top of this, I have been on hold with customer support for nearly 2 hours now.
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • SapphireThunder
    What kind of system you have?
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the justice system they advised us to down grade our video cards because it will apparently run better... goodness knows why.
    Edited by JaJaLuka on March 27, 2015 3:17AM
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • SapphireThunder
    JaJaLuka wrote: »
    With the justice system they advised us to down grade our video cards because it will apparently run better... goodness knows why.

Where have they said that?
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a similar problem with my old 660ti... It died within a month after the problem started.
    Underclock your GPU and see if it helps.
    Edited by tplink3r1 on March 27, 2015 10:45AM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer