The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game freezing near Sentinel bank

Holycannoli
Holycannoli
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is the third time it's happened. I have no idea why. Never had a problem with this game until I got the Senche mount and now if I'm riding it near the Sentinel bank the game has a chance to freeze, requiring a process kill. I've climbed the hill from the wayshrine toward the bank and froze. I've mounted up just outside the bank and gone AFK for a minute and come back to the game frozen. Just now I ran from the crafting area back to the bank on my Senche and it froze.

It doesn't happen anywhere else and never happened before I got that mount. The mount may not be the problem but it only started happening after I started using it.

It doesn't freeze there all the time but since it just happened again for the third time I figured it's time I posted it. I wish I had more info to give about the freezing. Been playing since beta without problems and now something about the area around the Sentinel bank while I'm on my Senche mount causes the game to freeze occasionally. It's not a crash, it's a freeze. I've seen other games have a crashing bug when an NPC had a bugged animation or sound effect, and sometimes it was even caused by a player bug like a coming out of stealth animation bug.

I'm going to try going back to my Imperial horse for a while and see if that stops the freezing, but since it doesn't always freeze I'm not sure if I'll know the issue has to do with the Senche if the freezing stops. It's all I can do right now though.
Edited by Holycannoli on March 24, 2015 2:27AM