Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update 6, 10 pt Champion skill bug??

istateres
istateres
✭✭✭✭
One of the passive bonuses in the Champion system (10 pts) is a 10% change to double the return for a harvested node. I have been testing this and there MAY be a bug. I have harvested at least 100 "lush" nodes and the doubling has NEVER proced. It appears to procking correctly on other nodes. Is this intended or erronious??

Note, strangely; when harvesting enchanting stones, if this ability procs, you get two DIFFERENT stones, not two of the same. Strange.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. I could see why the survey map (lush) nodes do not proc the passive. They are quite obviously different behind the scenes than a normal node. I'll keep an eye out but I'm betting I won't be receiving double from lush nodes either.

PS. This was the first passive I ensured I earned in the champion system. Haha.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't expect the Lush ones to double as well, but I will keep an eye out.
    istateres wrote: »
    Note, strangely; when harvesting enchanting stones, if this ability procs, you get two DIFFERENT stones, not two of the same. Strange.

I know! That's kind of cool, I think.

MissBizz wrote: »
    PS. This was the first passive I ensured I earned in the champion system. Haha.

Me too!
    The Moot Councillor
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Plentiful Harvest – Grants you a 10% chance to double the yield from normal resource nodes.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Plentiful Harvest – Grants you a 10% chance to double the yield from normal resource nodes.

See, I just focused on the important words. "double blah blach harvest nodes"

But yup, I guess it is quite clear. Well, I'm not disappointed, in my head I always thought that's how it was and would always be :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • istateres
    istateres
    ✭✭✭✭
    Follow-up - Looks like everything is working as expected then. I am seeing doubling of all "Normal" resources nodes, IF you consider those NOT to be "Lush", "Chests", "Heavy Sacks", and "Heavy Crates". "Normal" is not a specifically descriptive word.

Note: I am confirming that for Enchanting nodes, Potency and Aspect nodes may give two DIFFERENT runes when doubled. The only nodes I have noticed doing that (very strange).

Also, I hve gotten a doubled amount of "7" multiple times, which is also strange as "7" isn't a doubling of an integer. Thoughts??
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Chests", "Heavy Sacks", and "Heavy Crates".
    Why would these be considered resource nodes at all?

• Hafgar_W
    Hafgar_W
    ✭✭✭
    Also, I hve gotten a doubled amount of "7" multiple times, which is also strange as "7" isn't a doubling of an integer. Thoughts??

I think the passive isn't coded to double the amount of resources itself, but the amount of "rolls" for resources on each node. Basically each node can roll for either 3 or 4 resources (if it's ore, wood or raw cloth plants). So if the node rolls a 3 and the passive procs, it makes another roll which is either 3 or 4. Thus making the possible numbers of resources 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8.
    Edited by Hafgar_W on March 16, 2015 4:17PM
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    @Hafjoldr - Oathsworn of Vokundein
    Ignorance is a curse.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I want to see is if nirncurx also doubles when harvesting in Upper Craglorn. For a 10% proc chance, it's amazing how often this boon hits. I'm swimming in void mats.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hafgar_W wrote: »

I think the passive isn't coded to double the amount of resources itself, but the amount of "rolls" for resources on each node. Basically each node can roll for either 3 or 4 resources (if it's ore, wood or raw cloth plants). So if the node rolls a 3 and the passive procs, it makes another roll which is either 3 or 4. Thus making the possible numbers of resources 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8.
    This also explains why we get two different runes. Nice. :)