The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What's the new magicka, health, stamina standard?

Holycannoli
Holycannoli
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Used to be going full health and using enchantments for magicka and stamina worked but no longer. Should it be 50/50 health/preferred stat? Some other percentage in between?
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now it depends on your class and playstyle. Health is no longer nearly as strong as it used to be but there are instances where it can still be very powerful.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it depends on your playstyle. i just dump everything into magicka, but then im a mage fanboy
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I first logged in, I did the same thing.....all attributes into health. I ended up with something like 30k HP and 18k Stamina. I could take a beating but I hit like a wet noodle. I've since redone my attribute points twice. I ended up, for my playstyle as a NB, going full Stamina. With gear bonuses and enchants, I ended up with 22k HP in Cyro (with food) and it seems to work out well for me.

Take your time....find your sweet spot. It may cost you a bit...but it's worth it.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fatalyis wrote: »
    When I first logged in, I did the same thing.....all attributes into health. I ended up with something like 30k HP and 18k Stamina. I could take a beating but I hit like a wet noodle. I've since redone my attribute points twice. I ended up, for my playstyle as a NB, going full Stamina. With gear bonuses and enchants, I ended up with 22k HP in Cyro (with food) and it seems to work out well for me.

Take your time....find your sweet spot. It may cost you a bit...but it's worth it.

i would sign that.
    i´m playing a sorc even though i do much better with everything into magica when i´m solo (~16k health in cyro) i´m using now a setup with 22k health wich enables the templar i´m playing regularily with to keep me alive vs multiple attacker...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    22k health is pretty standard. I see templar running much more, but there a good reason for that. Healing in 1.6 is just so powerful, you need to make sure you give your heals an opportunity to heal you.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    9k health in Boringland, 14k in Cyrodiil. Stacking everything into magicka.

#LivintheDream :joy:
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All stamina, only 9K health in PvE, and 14K in PvP:D
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    30k hp, 23k stam in cyrodiil, just under 3k weapon power with rally up, has been working for me so far
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So what ratio of health / stamina gets you to 30k hp and 23k stamina? Doesn't sound like 50/50.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what ratio of health / stamina gets you to 30k hp and 23k stamina? Doesn't sound like 50/50.
    #ImperialMasterRace
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    All stamina, only 9K health in PvE, and 14K in PvP:D
    @Cody I could fart in your general direction, and kill you.... A maxed out spell damage build lets NBs hit for 7-10k with concealed weapon... If they crit.. You're dead. :worried:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • eldermpsmithrwb17_ESO
    I went the other way, only 18k health (with food) rest into mag on my Templar Healer, with warlock set i have never run out but a little too squishy, might adjust to add 2k+ health to balance
    Selcouth Nexus V16 Templar Magika Healer/Dps
    Mrs Schadenfreude V16 Magika Sorc Dps/off heals
    Malevolent Lust v16 DK Stam Dps/tank
    Mephala's Rage v16 NB Magika Dps
    Lara Nipplestorm v16 DK Magika DPS
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    #ImperialMasterRace

Yeah I really don't want to reroll my reguard templar but imperial works so well.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There really is no "standard" anymore for PvP with the removal of soft caps. One Player may do fine with ~20K Health due to Shield spamming where another Player may die in a fire with that Health value. I have ~26K, ~23K Magicka, ~14K Stamina (Wood Elf NB Vamp) and I do quite fine in my build. If I get jumped by 5+ I'm toast, but so are most Players.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're in the general range of 20-25k HP you should be fine. I wouldn't go lower than 20k personally, but that's just me.
    :trollin:
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭

This is with food and Imperial in Cyrodiil and 42/20 health/stamina + the Tower mundus. Realize that my sustain is not great, any decently built dueling-focused build will wear me down assuming they mitigate my burst.
    Edited by McDoogs on March 9, 2015 9:43AM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The one thing that I hate with the new Meta is that unlike before where I had a 3700 reserve hitpoint pool when the Cyrodiil Hamster decides to pinch a loaf and my Shield goes down and I can't recast, I get cut mown down like grass.

My health pool used to be a security net against Weapon Swap bugs and Latency and now whenever these things happen I die way to easily.

I'm planning on working on a new Shield Addon to give me a better display of how much shield I have remaining to make my life easier.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you spec all into damage your health should be low.
    Edited by McDoogs on March 9, 2015 2:28PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    9k health in Boringland, 14k in Cyrodiil. Stacking everything into magicka.

#LivintheDream :joy:

I'm running 20k health in Cyro 28k magicka...I don't run out...like ever.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.