The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Redeem code

Mito112
Mito112
Soul Shriven
Hello I am not at all satisfied with your support, I wrote you had long since the code does not work on explorer pack and until now nothing has been resolved .
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did you purchase your Explorer Pack? And from where?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Mito112
    Mito112
    Soul Shriven
    Purchase from him just 15 days ago
  • Mito112
    Mito112
    Soul Shriven
    webshop

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Malicious Links.
    Edited by ZOS_PierreL on March 7, 2015 2:58PM
  • Mito112
    Mito112
    Soul Shriven
    i buy this

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Malicious Links.
    Edited by ZOS_PierreL on March 7, 2015 2:58PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then that's a 3rd-party "vendor" (I'm not clicking on the link, so no idea how legitimate it is), and you accepted the risk of it being a bad code when you bought it. ZO didn't sell you that code, so their Customer Service department can't help you redeem it.

In short: buyer beware.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like you bought a faulty (or fake) code.

You will need to contact the website you bought the code from, not Zenimax Online (the people who make ESO), because they won't be able to help you.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it was a invalid code, you'd better ask for support from that 3rd party vendor, not ZoS. If you redeemed the code successfully, you should have got an email in the email address you registered in your account.