The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My templar is finally the DK i knew he could be.

Sleevez340
Sleevez340
✭✭✭
Almost 1 year later, Dks be like: MOAR NERFS

Templars be like: Its fine bro, whatchu talkin on?

Personally i think its about time dks fell outta the spot light, heres to a year of templar OPness. Feels good.
Kaiser Dragon ~ VR14 Bosmer Templar
Dark Priest
Aldmeri Dominion
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... What? The only Templar ability anyone is ranting about is Jesus Beam, and it'll get nerfed, and then you'll be stuck with utter garbage DPS abilities? :confused:

Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • jopeymonster
    jopeymonster
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Wait... What? The only DK ability anyone is ranting about is TALONS, and it will never get nerfed, and then you'll be still stuck with an utter garbage class? :confused:

Hi Panda! FTFY B)
    #nerfkeyboards
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Wait... What? The only DK ability anyone is ranting about is TALONS, and it will never get nerfed, and then you'll be still stuck with an utter garbage class? :confused:

Hi Panda! FTFY B)

@jopeymonster lmfao, hey... So long as it never gets nerfed I won't complain! :smirk:
    Besides, I got my NB to play if DKs ever get nerfhammered, and vice versa if NBs get the nerfhammer.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused about what's OP about a templar other than an execute templars have sometimes getting the execute damage unintentionally (aka a bug). Thats not OP thats a bug :p
  • jopeymonster
    jopeymonster
    ✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »
    I'm confused about what's OP about a templar other than an execute templars have sometimes getting the execute damage unintentionally (aka a bug). Thats not OP thats a bug :p

Yep - and the worst part is that it is a bug that was found on PTS and supposedly stomped before 1.6.4. Le Sigh...
    #nerfkeyboards