The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there anyway to force Ultra graphic settings?

Uberkull
Uberkull
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd like to see how my PC performs in Ultra, but can't select it. I think it's because of my older CPU, dual core e8400 at 3ghz. But because of my GTX 750 TI with 2g of vram, I get 60-110fps depending on where I am. On High settings.

Anyway to force Ultra settings?
▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @uberkull,

Which version of Windows are you running, and is it 32 bit or 64 bit?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »
    I'd like to see how my PC performs in Ultra, but can't select it. I think it's because of my older CPU, dual core e8400 at 3ghz. But because of my GTX 750 TI with 2g of vram, I get 60-110fps depending on where I am. On High settings.

Anyway to force Ultra settings?

I can't provide any input on how to force ultra settings but I don't think that it's viable at all with your current configuration.
    Your Intel E8400 CPU is a 7 year old model (yes, 3GHz looks good I know, I had one until 6 months ago, but still 7 years is old). I'm guessing that you replaced your old card for the 750Ti (decent card for ESO) but the rest of your PC is probably too old to handle those settings.
    Wololo.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @uberkull,

Which version of Windows are you running, and is it 32 bit or 64 bit?

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @uberkull,

That explains it. Players that are running on a 32-bit operating system will not be able to set their visual settings above a certain threshold. Due to the memory limitations of a 32-bit OS, frequent crashes occurred when the game is set above a certain setting, and with the changes that are coming to Ultra, the stability isn't going to improve for 32-bit users.

These settings are for game stability and cannot be changed without installing a 64-bit OS. Currently there is not a way to force the change.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @uberkull,

That explains it. Players that are running on a 32-bit operating system will not be able to set their visual settings above a certain threshold. Due to the memory limitations of a 32-bit OS, frequent crashes occurred when the game is set above a certain setting, and with the changes that are coming to Ultra, the stability isn't going to improve for 32-bit users.

These settings are for game stability and cannot be changed without installing a 64-bit OS. Currently there is not a way to force the change.

So many wrongs in this.

It's fine, can't imagine what console players are going to experience in the visuals, or lack there of, if ESO is this demanding in its PCs.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @uberkull,

The console versions of the game are being built ground-up for the consoles themselves, as opposed to a port.
    Staff Post
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @uberkull,

The console versions of the game are being built ground-up for the consoles themselves, as opposed to a port.

I thought they said they revamped the UI, not rewrote the game. I highly doubt they wrote the game fron ground up for console.