The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What is your playstyle in Cyrodiil?

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Balls Deep on my Nightblade Sap Tank, I can survive for a good minute against 20+ players just dropping veils left and right, I usually succeed in pushing the zerg back, I always succeed in spreading them out, but if I don't die, then I just keep tanking forever..

On my DK I prefer small scale engagements so I can toy with my prey before devouring it, when I'm playing my DK, which is almost all the time now, I'm not always really "there" in the PvP mindset so I could care less if I die or not, I alternate between 1vX and balls deep, but I prefer 1vX, balls deep is as simple as 1, 2, and 3, Talons, Reflect, Standard.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink*

*Gather the free AP from what follows*

*Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink* *Blink*
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Teargrants wrote: »

*DK Shield Charges the blinking Sorcerer, Sorcerer CC breaks and blinks, DK chugs speed pot and sprints after Sorcerer, then shield charges again, Sorcerer blinks away, DK Shield Charges Sorcerer again, Sorcerer blinks away, DK Shield Charges Sorcerer again, Sorcerer begins wondering how the hell this DK is keeping up with him, Sorc blinks again, DK Shield Charges the Sorcerer again, and finally the Sorcerer has run out of Magicka, the DK succeeds in killing him, then repeatedly teabags his corpse.*

Give me full Stamina and I'll catch any Blinking Sorcerer 9 times out of 10, if I don't catch him, he usually makes the dumb move of turning around to fight me because he's dragged me so far away from my group, and then I kill him anyway. But I know you're not that silly @Teargrants you'd just keep Blinking until I caught you and made you mine, or you got away. :kissing_heart:
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balls Deep zerg diving with or without group support to see how far you can take yourself vs larger numbers
    1,2 and 3 I do enjoy a good bit of Soloyolo.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Panda244 wrote: »

*DK Shield Charges the blinking Sorcerer, Sorcerer CC breaks and blinks, DK chugs speed pot and sprints after Sorcerer, then shield charges again, Sorcerer blinks away, DK Shield Charges Sorcerer again, Sorcerer blinks away, DK Shield Charges Sorcerer again, Sorcerer begins wondering how the hell this DK is keeping up with him, Sorc blinks again, DK Shield Charges the Sorcerer again, and finally the Sorcerer has run out of Magicka, the DK succeeds in killing him, then repeatedly teabags his corpse.*

Give me full Stamina and I'll catch any Blinking Sorcerer 9 times out of 10, if I don't catch him, he usually makes the dumb move of turning around to fight me because he's dragged me so far away from my group, and then I kill him anyway. But I know you're not that silly @Teargrants you'd just keep Blinking until I caught you and made you mine, or you got away. :kissing_heart:
    Pretty sorcs always drain your stamina is what you're saying? :blush:
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other

Pretty sorcs always drain your stamina is what you're saying? :blush:

Stamina isn't needed for a fight against a Sorcerer, they do pitiful damage, I don't even block against them, I just flappy flap and stack shields to negate their damage... :smirk:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am the style
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stack on crown, minmaxed group synergies, ulti dump (the current high end meta)
    I've been running my templar as a healer with a bit of off DPS when we are not pressured. Its just the role I think the class is best in. I prefer to stick with organized group. If I follow the pugs in a zerg, I find myself just keeping them up without anyone making a real push.

Keep wanting to level a NB but I think I would probably just look for isolated targets with that. Who knows as it will change as I find how I like to play him when leveling.
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/154132/banana-squad-intercepting-scroll-video#latest
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    running a round in a 2-4 man group.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also appreciate to play vamp diver or glass-cannon kiter.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other

This is why you need to:

*Blink* *Barrel Roll* * Blink* *Barrel Roll* *Blink* *Blink* ....the double barrel roll is the only way to ensure a charging whoever can't keep up.

This is also why Sorcs are screwed in 1.6 as you're completely out of stam after barrel rolling twice.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Brute
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    mainly solo and small group. my goal is to gank respawn lines to position my self into good 1v1's and 1vx situations. small group we try and stop the flow of respawns all together. avoid the lagfest that is keep battles, and troll organized guild groups to see if i can get someone to actually leave their zerg and fight me in a 1v1 to 1v3 fight. Avoid crystalized zerg because they break the server and make me want to turn off the game.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow the zerg or other more organized groups around
    I prefer organized groups on voice chat, working toward strategic objectives (e.g., taking keeps, running scrolls, cutting off the other alliances' transitus... that sort of thing). It's not optimal in terms of rewards, but it feels more like fantasy combat and siege warfare. That's what Cyrodiil does well, and that's why I zone in.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I just run around solo in heavy armor and hit players indiscriminately with my sword. Would be fists if there was unarmed combat skill line.
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    When on the DK, TS usually goes something like this ...

"Who is that ******* deep???" "Damn it Asgari!" "NVM he killed them.."

and im just laughing away the entire time :smile:

While on the sorc, TS usually goes like this

"Hey what are you doing out there" "Hold on, we are coming to help" "Oh, they are all dead. Wait, you killed ALL THOSE PEOPLE?" (generally when I am running with new people :smiley: my regular friends already know what to expect of me :smirk: )
    Edited by Germtrocity on March 2, 2015 10:30PM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Just roam and find people to kill...I don't even stealth, just find little fights around the world.

TS usually sounds like this with @Germtrocity:

"OOOOOO EP/AD OVER THERE!"

"WHERE!?!?"

"OVER THERE!"

"GET REKT!"

"***, THERE'S LIKE 4 ARCHERS"

"TWO DEAD, WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!?"

*hears snipe sounds*

"I'm dead...."

"Let's go back and murder them...."
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other

This is why you need to:

*Blink* *Barrel Roll* * Blink* *Barrel Roll* *Blink* *Blink* ....the double barrel roll is the only way to ensure a charging whoever can't keep up.

This is also why Sorcs are screwed in 1.6 as you're completely out of stam after barrel rolling twice.

Or if you're Germantrocity and I you end up with full zergs chasing you across the map....they eventually thin out and the remainder dies miserably.

But on my DK I rarely chase a sorc...Except the time I chased a certain Anonymous Sorcerer around Chalman and he died...and then got rez'd and then died again along with his rezzer...and then the zerg came... /:

Wow, now that I think about it, I get chased by zergs no matter what class I'm on. Y u do dis!?!!? ;__;

Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gank/sneak around and fight as little as possible; but can and WILL put up a very good fight when ganking fails.

Also a support sniper and forntlines person when needed.

i dont care for teamspeak or zerg blobing, so im a solo/small group charger/ganker/sniper

blasphemy in your mind I know; "gankers can't defend themselves! they can only hide!"

lol.I really do laugh every time I hear that:)

In fact, im going to go ahead and say how I feel; I am getting tired of people negatively labeling gankers as "Weak and defensless" I myself have ganked many powerful VR14s over the past few months; and even took on some supposedly "OP classes"(cough DK) in 1v1 situations many times and beat them. Not all gankers are the defensless cowards you make them out to be, and I wish you would stop acting like that is the case.

Now I have to gank you come 1.6:)

so that's you and taga "the unkillable"

ill keep adding to the list; it will get bigger im sure.
    Edited by Cody on March 3, 2015 12:12PM
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I run around the snowy mountains of bruma killing elephants.
    I make do.
  • Bane_of_Fringe
    Bane_of_Fringe
    ✭✭✭
    Balls Deep zerg diving with or without group support to see how far you can take yourself vs larger numbers
    Not good at it either, but oh well. My biggest success was my stealth NB I had a couple months after release. It got old after he reached vr-5, and being that it was more or less a copy of my main, I rerolled him into a classic DK build.
    Characters:
    Bane of Fringe Vr-14
    Casts as Hatchling Vr-5
    Shinobu-chan Vr-1
    Holo the Wise and Cunning Vr-5
    Soft Rose Vr-1
    Svaedstrom Lowbie
    Man in the Fringe Vr-2
    Batul Gra-Sharob Vr-1

Previous vets:
    Jade Blossom Vr-1
    Man in the Fringe Vr-5
    RAGE
  • Suntzu1414
    I'm still on page 12 (of the manual). Hoping to finish this week...

then i'll be ready for pvp!!

Kill Well
    ST
    DC - NB VR15 - Khajit - DW / S+B / Bow
    DC - NB VR 15 - Wood Elf - S+B / Resto
    DC - TP VR 15 - Brenton - Resto / Dual Wield
    DC - SC VR 12 - High Elf - Desto / Dual Wield
    EP - TP VR 5 - Nord - 2hd / 2hd
    EP - DK 20 - Imperial - S+B / Desto / Bow
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Araxleon wrote: »
    I make do.

So you're the murderer of Mr. Snuffleupagus. SHAME!
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Gank/sneak around and fight as little as possible; but can and WILL put up a very good fight when ganking fails.

blasphemy in your mind I know; "gankers can't defend themselves! they can only hide!"

lol.I really do laugh every time I hear that:)
    Araxleon wrote: »
    I make do.

ill pay you 1000 gold per elephant tusk.

an elephant ate my sweetroll; his entire race will pay dearly. I have amassed quite a collection of tusks.