The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your playstyle in Cyrodiil?

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know the options may not fit exactly, but I am quite curious. Yes this is actually a serious Rylana thread. :)
Edited by Rylana on February 28, 2015 4:49AM
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin

What is your playstyle in Cyrodiil? 121 votes

Stack on crown, minmaxed group synergies, ulti dump (the current high end meta)
14%
Sublimepjwb16_ESObertenburnyb16_ESODyridetechnohicSoulacBullgardoc_dndFruitdogsirstonKarnusSphinx2318asneakybananaTripwyrEirellaFlawllessWRX 17 votes
Balls Deep zerg diving with or without group support to see how far you can take yourself vs larger numbers
24%
Soul_Demonk1llorbek1lledryanmjmcevoy_ESORylanaKagheijohnyeh87OughashIxSTALKERxIhammayolettuceReCreareSuntzu1414daktary2001ThyIronFistloki547PchelaIyasBane_of_FringeAsgariAbraXuSeXilePancake-Tragedy 30 votes
Gank and run/hide. Never engage unless you have already won
8%
XeniphKevinmonMost_Awesomemontgomery.luke07b16_ESOGrim13rendolpheb16_ESORinaldoGandolphiKnightmare187KeriokoPhlux 10 votes
Sit in keeps and do only defense with siege/wall shooting
1%
SoulScreamWyndfoot 2 votes
Follow the zerg or other more organized groups around
9%
StrythdriosketchErock25beautycutie87SnitSyntseleeuxtplink3r1ArtemiisiaFfastylautumnflorabackwoodsrider9 12 votes
I dont PvP
3%
stefan.gustavsonb16_ESOAnath_QPerichorGyudan 4 votes
Other
38%
cozmon3c_ESOEzarethKikazarukevlarto_ESOTeargrantsManoekinSentinelLionxoftMessy1RedTalonTankqullLazyLewisMuizerAshanneFMonkPanda244Sypherteaforsoothyouub17_ESOXupacabraAminals 46 votes
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balls Deep zerg diving with or without group support to see how far you can take yourself vs larger numbers
    On raid nights I run with option 1, stack and dump style groups, but this is my main playstyle. In first, usually dead first, to get as many kills as possible before I go down. I find it to be the true test of how well I have learned to survive, mastery of when and how to use skills, etc.

I dont bag on other styles per se, but for me this is the most fun I ever have, usually on the DK, sometimes on the Sorc.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Pretty sure you can't say b**** d***

Welcome to warning level 2!!
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    My style is a daring synthesis of all options. I'm the most dynamic cat in all Cyrodiil.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually run with our guild... usually smaller numbers but i can definately say im a balls deep kind of player... Death means nothing more to me than a temporary rest for the fingers. Zerg diving and pushing char limits are the most enjoyable part of this game next to the ppl i get to play with.

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    JDar wrote: »
    My style is a daring synthesis of all options. I'm the most dynamic cat in all Cyrodiil.

LOL
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When on the DK, TS usually goes something like this ...

"Who is that ******* deep???" "Damn it Asgari!" "NVM he killed them.."

and im just laughing away the entire time :smile:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    option 1 on raids nights with max 12 people, and all rest of time option 2.

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a music lover and I strongly believe in playing together well with less talking on TS! Therefore, I only casually play in organized groups.

With the introduction of CP points I might change my view, because organized groups will have the advantage (thank you zenimax for bringing in CPs.. :neutral: - I fear many players will farm more in PvE now - PvP could need more players -> better wewards for doing PvP are needed - not just skill points for PvE ranks..)
    After nearly a year I found out which groups are stressful, which one ain't. Less stress = better gaming

Unfortunately we still have language-barriers on Bloodthorn.
    Since many gamers like to go Berserk once in a while I'd suggest everybody to play more occasional (have more then one guild/group you stick to!! - very important).
    Edited by Francescolg on February 28, 2015 2:52PM
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Meat shield
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say it's about 50/50 stick to crown/zerg dive. I'm not a vampire so I generally only do it if I know there's at least some support nearby. Prett yells at me a lot. #JustDKthings
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Basically I'm running for my life half the time with a train of people behind me. The other half the time I'm the healer that's running ahead of the bulk of the group.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like I'm the only one to pick this option so far. As a battlehealer, I go where I'm needed, often not even grouped, just running keeping peeps alive. I'm pretty good at surviving, though one v one I'm pretty meh. But give me even one other person to support, and I've helped change the tides of battles.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    To die valiantly and pointlessly for the good cause.
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When on the DK, TS usually goes something like this ...

"Who is that ******* deep???" "Damn it Asgari!" "NVM he killed them.."

and im just laughing away the entire time :smile:

Yeah but if you do die, you're not allowed to res until we kill everyone and then teabag you for a good five minutes. Them's the rules.
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Basically I'm running for my life half the time with a train of people behind me. The other half the time I'm the healer that's running ahead of the bulk of the group.

"Alright, when the inner goes down, we're gonna run through the flag and push upstairs. Annnnd it's down. Remember, healers first! Casting maneuvers... barrier. 3...2...1 GO!"
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I basically play solo, staying on the outskirts of the zerg wars fighting where and what I can. Avoid a balled up group like the plague but I will jump into the thick of things if they look like pugs. Sorc allows me to do this with the added mobility.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I don't kill something in 3 seconds I run and hide :smiley:
  • ryanmjmcevoy_ESO
    ryanmjmcevoy_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Corrosive Armor + Immovable + Igneous Shield + Reflective Scales + Bombard is my favorite combo against larger groups.
  • Xupacabra
    Xupacabra
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I do all the options in the list, depends the circunstances... there is few people in the campaigns(it locks with few people) to let you stick with just one kind of play style, we need adapt to have fun.
    Chupacabra with rage @ EU server AD faction Thornblade home
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Currently sit in keep and do defense a lot, sometimes go out and gank people of the races I need achievements(Still hunting for orcs, redguards and lizard people) for or help recapture resources and so on.

I don't do large flied fighting currently most of the time, cause have run into problems like vampires feeding on me and them loosing hps and so on, and would be to tempted to find ways to dupe bugs I run across.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NbOJz.gif
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Surprised you didn't mention the style of sitting on your horse while your group does all the work?

For self, it's on-crown while in group, but while solo it's either gank or seek out 1v1 opportunities.
  • Perichor
    Perichor
    ✭✭✭
    I dont PvP
    i get rolled constantly by smaller numbers i have 5 abilities that i can use on my bar but i can only use 3 i have no ulti on my first bar but i do on my second i also dont have any periods in this post which is the same amount of cares i have

who_cares_03.gif
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Depends on what I feel like doing. Generally it's ranged caster. Not as strong up close being a sorc, but I still enjoy the odd 1v1 when people get in my face.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yolo
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Troll the hell out of everyone and anyone.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Engaging in erotic conversations while simultaneously pvping.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Soft ERP for AP

Suru
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do the first option when we have the numbers, but I end up doing more of the 2nd option in between.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I used to go balls deep, but now I use a build that involves people in TS moaning about my deeps.
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    There is more than one type of Gank bud. LOL- Sometimes it's run and hide but good gank is about creating opportunities for kills too, not just picking off the weak and cripple. We get them too though. :wink:

"engage only when you've already won." (facepalm)
    Edited by Vizier on March 1, 2015 11:12AM