The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the campaign cap ?

Dagund
Dagund
Soul Shriven
Yesterday I have participate in non veteran campaign, with medium population in my faction active ppl was ca 15-20 players, so what is the current cap for campaign?
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one knows zos has not told us after they dropped form the original numbers, but I am sure you will get some speculators with their guesses.
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Soulac on February 27, 2015 2:21PM
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you know how many active players were in Cyrodiil at the time?
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The population cap used to be 500 players per faction in each campaign. They reduced that to around 400 per faction. Perhaps it has been reduced even further, but it's still definitely in the several hundreds.

If the campaign was showing as "full" for your faction, there were definitely hundreds of players online at that time. If you only saw 20 active people, it only means that those were the only people in your vicinity and/or the only people bothering with zone chat. People who enter Cyrodiil in a coordinated group with TeamSpeak mostly end up doing stuff more or less without contact with others.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why it's so hard for them to just display x/max instead of the 3bar-lock system. It would end all speculation, especially since LOCK DOESN"T ACTUALLY MEAN POP IS LOCKED!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

The answer to Life, the Universe and everything!
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    This game has many secrets.
    If you don't like secrets.. :wink: