The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Cosmetic Bug] Mannimarco Costume (Ticket 150227-000104)

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
The crown does not display properly with the hair style on my Altmer. You can only sit small parts of the crown through the hair. Looks bad. :(

I submitted an in game bug report as well.
Edited by Seravi on February 27, 2015 8:50AM
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm not sure why my pic isn't showing. It's a jpg file. All I see when I click on it is:

Page Not Found
    The page you were looking for could not be found.

ugh...
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Seravi,

Same :(. The bug report displays it properly though, so we definitely see what you're referring to! The bug report is in the right place, so thank you very much for providing this feedback.

v1sh8w4dj6i3.jpg
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post