The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA-AD Aldmeri Recruits - A Guild for New and Returning Players

ryanmjmcevoy_ESO
ryanmjmcevoy_ESO
✭✭✭
Hey, everyone. I recently started up a guild called Aldmeri Recruits which focuses on getting new or returning players acclimated to the game. We're here to answer any questions you have about the game and accompany you on your journey across Tamriel, should you require it! Currently ~50 players comprise the Recruits, with a handful of Veterans, but mostly "noobs," for lack of a better term, and we now promote Veterans from within, rather than inviting long-time Vets to teach the Recruits.

We have a Teamspeak server and we hold weekly guild events, which can be PvE or PvP related, or something fun not necessarily related to content (e.x. hide and seek). We're all very friendly and there to learn and to teach whenever possible. We also have a guild bank, which is stocked with mats for every level and is open to anyone in the guild - pending a waiting period, with length directly related to one's guild chat/TS activity. All we ask in return for that is, when you withdraw, to restock the bank with some other mats you may not need, but others could find useful.

Very casual inactivity policy, and we're all here to have fun, so if you suck at the game, we encourage you to suck with gusto and have a great time - I've had fun in plenty of games I was never good at.

Non-AD players are still welcome to join, but all events will be held in the Dominion, so you must have a character in AD to join us.

I've already met some great people running this guild, and I hope you're one of them! If you're interested in joining, send a whisper or mail to @NyXaR (me) and I'll get in touch with you ASAP.