The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there an addon to change the group leaders crown color?

NadiusMaximus
NadiusMaximus
✭✭✭✭✭
I saw one but it's discontinued /out of date/doesn't work, have any of you found one? Can one be made?
I've molded other games, but not one like this, if you could tell me where the file is now located, I could try to change it. My main problem is not knowing where the file is or which one it is. I tried working backwards by modding the mod I found, but it didn't work.

So if you can help thanks, if not thank you too.

ZOS, please change the group leaders crown color, on the map and in combat. DO NOT CHANGE IT TO CLEAR, that would be mean.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't think so.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one that just has indicator arrows that tells me if the crown is to my left, right, or behind if the indicators go red. Can't remember what its called but its very usefull.
  • Phaedrus
    Phaedrus
    ✭✭✭
    Exterminatus places a double edged arrow on your screen, it turns red as you face away from crown and green as you face back towards it.

Very helpful for PvP.
    Edited by Phaedrus on February 23, 2015 5:34PM
    Phaedrus Wolf