The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crystalized Reaches Grand Overlord Rank

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats Crystalized, well done.

And like you said in TS yesterday, no more reason to wait for defensive ticks and no more never ending nights grinding like crazy. Get some rest and enjoy your free time on the battlefield to do what you do best, killing.

See you around!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • johnyeh87
    johnyeh87
    ✭✭✭
    It takes that long to hit 49? Damn. Last time I played, I was rank 22 or 24 or something like that, and that was roughly 8 months ago? Maybe more, I can't remember now. They better add more tanks. Like 10 more ranks for fun :P Just so he can't be max rank PVP for another while longer lol... ESO has to learn to troll like that :P
    I AM CANADIAN!!!
    Johny EH?
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gratz Crystalized!!!

I can't imagine grinding AP for that long....I can only take grinding AP for an hour or two before I'm bored these days.

That's some dedication right there.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A well deserved well done /thumbsup
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He must not have legs.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Heeeeeeeeey, Crys... you want to uhhhh let me kill you once?
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pics or it didn't happen
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »
    Heeeeeeeeey, Crys... you want to uhhhh let me kill you once?

Achievement is broken.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crys da maaaan!!!
  • AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    I impaled him the other day and didn't get the achievement with a confirmed killing blow. The achievement must be broken. I know some ranks have 2 grades. Is there a rank 50? Perhaps that's the one that gives you the achievement?
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    I impaled him the other day and didn't get the achievement with a confirmed killing blow. The achievement must be broken. I know some ranks have 2 grades. Is there a rank 50? Perhaps that's the one that gives you the achievement?

That's what I was thinking as well. You probably need to be grade 2.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rank is completely broken. No big surprise after all the issues with Praetorian back in the day (EDIT: some of these issues were never fixed). Rank 49 rewards the title, and dye colour but does not reward the new 5-star icon (Crystalized still shows 4 stars) and does not reward the achievement when he is killed.
    Edited by Tripwyr on February 26, 2015 11:54PM
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And aren't grand overlords suppose to hand scroll quests?
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Crystalized, you must have put in a ton of time to get this. Enjoy it.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZ to the rank 49 guy that I only know from some embarrassing scenes iin videos (videos from other people of course).
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    And aren't grand overlords suppose to hand scroll quests?

Oh my, perhaps upon reaching 50 he shall be locked into the EP starter zones and forced into a desk job!
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.